Saturday, November 07, 2020

The GOP's Plan To Return To "Normal"

After I watched Tucker Carlson's show on Friday, November 6, 2020, I had a major attack of heartburn. 

No wonder! 

If Trump is ultimately defeated, the UniParty, strengthened by hardcore Left technocrats and hardcore Left corporations (Thanks to our public school systems and our colleges), is back and plans to destroy our republic.
I think I'm gonna puke!

Related reading:  Leftists, Never Trumpers Begin Compiling Lists of Trump Supporters.  These Leftists and Never Trumpers are the real fascists!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, indeed.

Yesterday my Senator, Lindsey Graham, newly re-elected on the strength of Trump's coattails, pledged $500K to help Trump's recount effort. I commended him for at least acknowledging his debt to Trump. I understand that it is a mere gesture of support but that is a start and the ONLY thing I've seen any high-profile GOP official do. And it was certainly better then the crap we got from the likes of NJ fatass Chris Christie.

Nonetheless, Graham is a snake and there are rumors afoot here that Lindsey has already approached the Senate Democrats about a "bipartisan" effort to amnesty illegal aliens as soon as the Senate opens in January.

This may be a psyop, but I would not be surprised if it is true.