Sunday, May 26, 2024

Lady Gaga Brags About Performing At 5 Concerts While Sick With COVID After Warning ‘Masks Are A Sign Of Respect’: ‘I Shared It With Everyone On My Team’


What a stupid piece of shit:

Singer Lady Gaga urged the peasants to “wear a mask” as a “sign of respect” as governments around the world exploited the manufactured COVID-19 pandemic to install tyranny.

Now the pop icon is gloating and laughing about how she performed five concerts while she was sick with Covid, wore no mask and “shared it with everyone on her team.”

Her fans gave her a round of applause when she admitted to exposing them all to the virus.

At a Q&A ahead of a screening of her new HBO concert special, Gaga Chromatica Ball, on Thursday, the mask Nazis revealed her COVID-19 infection didn’t stop her from performing and getting up close and personal with her fans in the audience.

“If you wouldn’t mind sharing something you’ve never shared before about the creating of this project, the execution of this project and…of this tour, something that you’ve never said aloud before, what you’d be willing to share today?”

“I did five shows with Covid,” Lady Gaga admitted.

The host’s jaw dropped and he jumped to his feet as the singer’s supporters cheered the hypocrisy.

“You ever be like, ‘You better get a friend?’ the host muttered incoherently bursting into laughter.

“I shared it with everyone on my team,” Gaga said. “I said, ‘I don’t want anyone to feel uncomfortable at work and you don’t have to perform and you don’t have to work that day, but, I’m going to the show because I just didn’t want to let all the fans down.”

“And the way that I saw it also is that the fans were all putting themselves in harm’s way every day, coming to the show. So, you know,” she added before began cracking up laughing.

I honestly don't mind that she performed while she had COVID.

But I think since she was such a fascist cunt about telling people how to live, she owes everyone a fucking apology now. 

No comments: