Friday, February 03, 2006

Ansar al-Islam Declares War On The Entire World


Jeremy Spoke In Class Today

Ansar al-Islam declares war on the whole Infidel world. Just to be clear that means you and me:



Yesterday (Thursday) Mullah Krekar, the alleged leader of the Islamist group Ansar al-Islam who has been living in Norway as a refugee since 1991, said that the publication of the Muhammad cartoons was a declaration of war.

“The war has begun,” he told Norwegian journalists. Mr Krekar said Muslims in Norway are preparing to fight. It does not matter if the governments of Norway and Denmark apologize, the war is on.


Islamist organizations all over the world are issuing threats towards Europeans. The Islamist terrorist group Hizbollah announced that it is preparing suicide attacks in Denmark and Norway. A senior imam in Kuwait, Nazem al-Masbah, said that those who have published cartoons of Muhammad should be murdered.

He also threatened all citizens of the countries where the twelve Danish cartoons have been published with death.


As our very own, Thomas The Wraith, said earlier this evening:


... I can't tell you how big I smile when I think of the response of the blogosphere to the cartoon jihad. In a matter of days the internet has been flooded with homemade Muhammad cartoons and images. The original 12 cartoons are on countless sites where they are available to everyone.

The Muslim protests and boycotts spread but not as fast as the cartoons. Average people have come out swinging. The protests and boycotts will continue but Muslims can't boycott the world. They only make themselves look worse every time they call for violence against cartoonists. In many ways this was the opposite of the Rushdie affair.

In short, we won. Thanks.


I agree with Thomas. We have already won. But, I am all for pushing beyond a win, to utter and complete humiliation.

Keep the cartoons coming.

11 comments:

Pastorius said...

JMJ,
Isn't it a beautiful thing. This is what we talked about when we met, and we didn't even have to push.

These Islamoidiots are so pathetic it's amazing.

Thomas is a hero. That Mohammed Crybaby cartoon was perfect.

Pastorius said...

Thanks for all your work, JMJ. You are a serious warrior.

This is the strangest war in the history of the world. That guys like you and me are on the front is almost unthinkable, and yet, we are.

The thing about it is, while Thomas said we won, and I join him in his sense of triumph, this is only the fourth battle. The first was 9/11. The second was Afghanistan, and the third is Iraq.

We still have some major battles to fight. But, this is a very big one. This is the Battle of the Bulge.

The only way we are going to win this war is to have Western Civilization on the same page.

The stupid Jihadis keep telling us the truth. All we need to do is go martial arts on them. Use their dumbfuck momentum to leave them flailing and falling head over heals.

And, that's what they are doing now.

Look, now, Western world, at the idiots who make you so tremble.

They are so unsure of their "god" that they will fight a parking lot brawl for his "honor." They are so afraid of their own women that they cover them in Glad Bags.

Fucking Jihadopussies.

Krishna109 said...

"Jihadopussies"? LOL! (I guess, as with every war, new words will come out of this one. Pim's Ghost has also invented one: "SCAIR tactics :-) We should probably mention these two to Patrick for his excellent Lexicon. (For people who aren't yet familiar with it, its at C&R Lexicon).

I have to agree with previous posters-- this whole thing has really shown the power of the blogosphere. (I have also been busy spreading the message, a bit more subtly, over at Flickr-- a hotbed of islamism & dhimmitude). It seems to me that, even more than other recent stories, there is a tremendous gap between the mainstream media coverage (practically nothing 'till the last few days, and even now its still inadequate) and the amazing coverage on blogs.

(I believe Brussels Journal, amongst the first to give the story thorough coverage, actually started back in October...?)

This battle's not over yet, but whereever I go I see Mohammed cartoons! On Flickr I was the only one to post them for weeks-- suddenly, the last two or three days they are al over the place! Also, tonight at Technorati, at one point 5 of the top 10 search terms were about the cartoons. I think even people like Clinton & Jimmy Carter (with media assistance)could keep up the pretense in the past-- but the blogosphere has let the truths be available.

The Jihadopussies can, to a large degree, intimidate most world gov'ts. But what can they do about millions of people on the 'net? Even if they shut down Hans Forum and a few other big sites-- there are thousands(millions?) of independent blogs.

For the first time in history, anyone can publish the news, and have it available worldwide. it seems to me that this is the ultimate way to have democracy in action!

Krishna109 said...

Good advice for a child growing up in 2006: Blog the truth; eat lots of Havarti (read the label to make sure its the imported Danish variety); enjoy your LEGOS; drink your Tuborg--and stay alert when dealing with jihadopussies!!!

("Everything I needed to know I learned while blogging the internet" :-)

Pastorius said...

Muslim,
We love you, if you respect freedome.

We will defend your right to defame and desecrate Jesus Christ, because we believe that freedom of choice is the first thing.

Without the freedom to choose, all choices are nothing.

Jason Pappas said...

I still don't see the cartoons in American newspapers with the exception of the "New York Sun." I wonder how we can get them to print the cartoons.

In any case, if they don't, we'll have people surfing the 'net in search of new ways to get the news ... and that is good for us.

John Sobieski said...

What amazes me is how the MSM in America is so slow, so timid, so out of touch. I read an article comparing the blogworld to the pamphleteers of the American Revolution. Unhappy with the newpapers of their time, they circumvented them by publishing pamphlets. The pamphleteers were considered the rebels of their day. So today, the blog has given shelter and power to the true patriots of America.

Kiddo said...

Sobieski, all too true. My hero when I was younger was Alexander Hamilton and this thought has often been on my mind as I've been writing and thinking of the "tory" press!!

CAIR, by the way, was outed as the terrorists they are by Bill Handel on the Sean Hannity Show yesterday as well, another great defeat! I listened just to hear it!

As for a "war", as Han Solo said, "Bring it on, I prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around!!!"

Jason Pappas said...

I’m glad I made an impression, John. :) That makes my day.

On another matter, the Danish cartoon story has brought me 50% more hits on my blog and I only had time to write a few lines. I still haven't figured out how to put pictures on my blog.

Kiddo said...

Jason, do you want to share my pic of my Apple IIc from the 80s as your pic? I keep joking that I'll change my pic to that one for my technical inabilities!! Maybe I'll use it as an award instead, after awarding it to myself of course!!

Jason Pappas said...

"my Apple IIc" - Pim's

You’re dating yourself (and so am I by knowing that fact.) By the way, great photo Fortuyn. Here's another where he looks like a Dutch Telly Savalas (reference lost on younger readers.)