Sunday, February 12, 2006

British Imam Praises 7/7 Attacks in Secretly Taped Conversation

From: http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/common/
story_page/0,5744,18124790%5E2703,00.html

"A LEADING imam in the British mosque where the July 7 bombers worshipped has hailed their terrorist attack on London as a "good" act in a secretly taped conversation with an undercover reporter.

Hamid Ali, spiritual leader of the mosque in West Yorkshire, said it had forced people to take notice of Islamic people after peaceful meetings and conferences had had no impact."

One other gem from this article, "Faisal, who has branded non-Muslims as "cockroaches" ripe for extermination, is serving a seven-year prison sentence but is eligible for early release next week."

Early release? Wake up and smell the jihad, Britain!

2 comments:

John Sobieski said...

Our leaders have to have concrete in their ears and glue keeping their eyelids shut not to hear and see the Muslims screaming "We're going to kill you. Hooray!" Yet they don't hear or see a thing based on their actions. Pusallainamous Dhimmis, are they really humans? But they're not cockroaches. I'll have to think what the PDs best match in the animal world should be? Something that cowers, eats its own young, and would rather jump off a cliff than confront an enemy.

Kiddo said...

Well, I've been referring to them as lemmings for quite some time as I urge people in my other writings to learn the truth and not follow them over the cliff, but I'm sure there's a better parallel somewhere.

You are absolutely right about them screaming that they are going to kill us and their rejoicing. It always reminds me of the running Pixar joke in their films "Pick me, pick me!!". I see Donkey in the Shrek DVD menu doing it right now and every time I read speeches of certain imams and especially Ahmadenijad.