Monday, February 06, 2006

IBA T-Shirts

I just invited Von over at the "hmmm.." blog to come and visit our site. He is Scandanavian but has relocated to Lisbon, Portugal. I just stole this picture from him.

I hope you don't mind Von. :)



I just met him at the Brussels Journal. He is very articulate but firm. He writes quality stuff!!


Can you see "Ban the Burqa" on the T-Shirt as well? Maybe there could be a whole assortment of T-Shirts! :)

Check out his blog. It is well done!

PS: Turns out a German company is already selling these T-Shirts. On Von's blog. They can be purchased here. However, the link did not work when I tried it so keep trying.

3 comments:

von Schlichtningen said...

Hi JMJ

Thank you for your very kind words. That makes the effort even more worth while.

I like it, intending to read it from now on. Also I have linked to it from my blog.

Please feel free whenever to take whatever from my blog.

United we stand stronger!

See you around and on the Brussel Journal.

von Schlichtningen said...

Sorry, "it" being the Infidel Bloggers Aliance. Still early here...

von Schlichtningen said...

The link does not work anymore for the T-shirts.

The t-shirts were created by Finnish guy. He probably did not have the legal rights to use the image. Thus the German supplier has shut down the "shop".

The 12 cartoonists are supposed to be hiding in Denmark with their families under heavy police protection. They have tried not to have their pictures used anymore as they are scared. Of course this has proven itself impossible. The 12 cartoons will surely become the most published caricatures ever.

They have pledged the money earned with the cartoons will go to a fund. I don't recall the purpose right now.

We should all send these brave cartoonist a kind thought in this difficult hour. Their lives are undoubtedly at risk. I thank them for the courage and the fight for freedom.