Saturday, March 18, 2006

Two Must-See Videos

The Bacon-Eating Atheist Jew has two must see videos.

The first is of Walid Shoebat and two other Palestinian men being interviewed. All three are former terrorists who converted to Christianity, and are now telling the world the true story of Palestinian culture.

By the way, ladies, you have two reasons to watch this video. One is for the information, and two is for Ibrahim Abdullah.

Dude has serious star quality.

The second video shows how Arabs are portrayed in Hollywood movies. You'll be surprised, and many of you may think, "Well, maybe Hollywood isn't so bad after all."

For my part, I think I wouldn't want to be part of a group of people who are potrayed in such a manner.

It's a sad situation.


By the way, if anyone can tell me how to post videos the way this guy does it would be much appreciated.

5 comments:

Baconeater said...

Hi Pastorius. Thanks for the link.
You Tube makes it easy. You just do a search for a video at their site (and they seem to have just about everything, especially new stuff) and then copy and paste the embeddable link found under the clip you want to put on your blog.

http://www.youtube.com/

Pastorius said...

Wow, thanks.

You've got a very good blog. It's interesting to see that because of the evolution of your thought with regards to Islam, your readers seem to be in opposition to you.

Must be fun.

Baconeater said...

Thanks, I guess I'm not trying to appeal to everyone. I mock Christian Fundies all the time, but some tolerate me. Orthodox Jews are bothered by me. Of course, I'm not going to make many Islamic friends. And even Atheists tend to be leftists for the most part and I am definitely on the right when it comes to Israel and also the War on Terror.
But I am what I am.

Baconeater said...

I tried to get death threats over this:
http://tinyurl.com/fky8c
but I didn't get one.

I define Christian Fundy or Jewish Fundy as anyone who believes that the earth is less than 10,000 years old literally and also does not believe in evolution.

Pastorius said...

Well then, I guess I'm not a fundie. I am in the sense that I believe Jesus Christ was really the Messiah and Son of God, and that he really walked the Earth, taught and died, as the Passover Lamb for the sins of the world.

I believe there is something mystical about the Torah, and the Prophets. I believe the Jews were chosen by God to carry the Law of God through the ages, and unfortunately for you guys, you are the targets of evil forces because of it.

I'm sure that probably seems like fairy tale nonesense to you, but why else does everyone try to kill you guys?

The thing about me is I'm not afraid of having my ideas challenged or laughed at, so you won't offend me.

Well, actually there is ione thing that is commonly said about Christians these days which does bug me. That is that fundamentalist
Christians are just as dangerous as fundamentalist Muslims. I think that is demonstrably untrue, and it is only said out of hatred or a desire to apologize for anti-Semites like Bin Laden.