Sunday, November 26, 2006

Infidel Bloggers Alliance Babe Of The Week


The actual babe of the week is our sister blog Infidel Bloggers Alliance of the UK. Go check them out. Fellow IBA-Founder,J, started IBA-UK as a forum for UK-specific stories. However, I'm sure that many of us non-UK readers will probably checking in with IBA-UK on a daily basis.

I know I will.

Anyway, while we are honoring of IBA-UK as Babe of the week, we might as well post a picture of a hot chick as well. We have decided that we would have a duel Babe of the Week posting. J chose Sienna Miller (famed here in the United States for calling Pittsburth, "Shitburgh"), and having seen her, I have to say, maybe J ought to pick all the Babes.

Damn, she's so hot, I wouldn't even care if she is the Moonbat Bitch from Hell. I'll just sit here, nod, and say, "Ok honey, whatever you say."

Especially if there was any chance of the evening ending with her spread out on the Pastorius Pallet, as she is here in the photo to the right.

Wait, what am I saying? I'm a married man. Well, let's just, in my dreams I can fly.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

. . . something tells me you're going to LOVE this comment . . .

. . by clicking on the upper hyperlink below, you'll bring up the graphic that illustrates my proposed concept for a 9/11 memorial , , ,'

. . . oh, yeah, you might think that the "circled A" detail looks familiar . . . well, it is . . . it was lifted from a royalty-free photo of the moon . . .

. . . as for why the moon should figure so significantly in this memorial, well, let me tell you it took me quite a while to get some inkling as to the REAL motivation of the "gollums", who either rammed or attempted to ram those airliners into civilian targets . . .

. . . anyway, after viewing the graphic, please consider clicking on the hyperlink just underneath the first hyperlink mentioned . . . I believe the text at the other end divulges in precise and concise terms just what the hell was in the back of the mind of those bloodthirsty antiquated poltroons . . .


proposed 9/11 memorial

. . . oh, yeah, you might be put off a bit by the text . . . okay, so it's only fair to mentioned the blog post in question may be unsuited for perusal by people with squeamish disposition . . .


torture works


toodles

Anonymous said...

Pastorius,
What is the url or link for the IBA UK?

Anonymous said...

Never mind. I found it.

Anonymous said...

Never mind. I found it.

Pastorius said...

JMJ,
I just put it up.

Sorry about that.

Pastorius said...

Anonymous,
The links you left do not work for me, for some reason.

citizen_us said...

DAMMMMMNNNNN!

Pastorius said...

Yeah, I'd say that about sums it up.

Anonymous said...

Well, this is a pleasant birthday present for me, heh. thanks mucho!@

Pastorius said...

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday, dear Steve Harkonen
Happy birthday to you