Monday, September 15, 2008

Inquiry

I received the following email today:
...[M]y Sunday Pittsburgh Post-Gazette today included a copy (on DVD of course) of Obsession. Do you believe that? I still cannot believe it. Pinch me! I would not have even guessed a year and a half ago that Obsession would be included in a US newspaper. Do you have any idea how many other papers it has accompanied? It would be interesting to know.
Anybody out there know of other newspapers including a gratis copy of the DVD Obsession: Radical Islam's War against the West?


UPDATES:

Anonymous said...
It's been sent out in Orlando and Denver as well.

Anonymous said...
It's in Las Vegas

8 comments:

Pastorius said...

This is great news. I haven't seen anything like this out in LA.

Anonymous said...

It's been sent out in Orlando and Denver as well.

Anonymous said...

It's in Las Vegas

Always On Watch said...

A promo by the United American Committee??

Anonymous said...

Who ever is responsible should fess up . . .I've got a check ready to send them.

Always On Watch said...

The info just popped into my email in-box. See this web page.

Anonymous said...

Thanks AOW - I've e-mailed a request for guidance on donation by snail mail.

-HRW

Citizen Warrior said...

Watch Obsession, the organization, are the same people who handed out the movie to delegates at the Democratic convention. This is one of the most practical things I've seen an organization do in a long time. They're not only giving out the movie but they're generating publicity for the movie and getting the conversation into the forefront. Fantastic.