Thursday, September 04, 2008

Tonight On KFNX Talk-Radio

[Image courtesy of Stogie]

Tonight, September 4, at 8:00 P.M. Phoenix time, Pastorius, webmaster of Infidel Bloggers Alliance, will host "Voices of Freedom," a one-hour weekly show on KFNX 1100. See this time-zone chart (Refresh the page!) if you are in a different time zone than Phoenix, Arizona; click directly on the word "PHOENIX" to get a world map of time zones.

Tonight's guests are Bosch Fawstin and Alyssa A. Lappen.

Tune in if you can! In addition to AM air time at the scheduled hour, KFNX offers live streaming at the station's web site.

VOICES OF FREEDOM: THE SHOW THAT MAKES JIHADISTS CRY.

Web site for VOICES OF FREEDOM

9 comments:

Damien said...

Pastorius,

I'll have to remember to listen tomorrow.

I hope you remember to use my sadomasochistic join Islam parody ad idea, like you said you were going to.

Anonymous said...

Topic to consider:

"The Inconvenient Obama'--a half-brother who lives on one dollar a month"

contrast against this stump speech:

Obama TX Campaign Ad


the following may help explain the ties to Auchi - Rezko - Odinga - Wright - Pfleger - Ayers
Young Obama Saudi Mentor, newsmax


It’s no coincidence that Ayers/Dohrn kids are named “Zayd (named for a fallen Black Liberation soldier and colleague) and Malik (for Malcolm X). (via Marcia Froelke Coburn of ChicagoMag.com)Grounded in identity politics, Weatherman ideology and rhetoric rebelled against what later came to be known as America’s “white skin privilege.”

Pastorius said...

Damien,
No, unfortunately I've been so busy lately, I never got the chance to write that. I'm going with material I already had written.

Damien said...

Pastorius,

Well, I'm disseminated, but I understand. I'm going to listen anyway. Maybe you could use it the next time.

Pastorius said...

Damien,

I hope we will be able to do so. It comes down to whether I will have any time to write in the near future.

Bosch Fawstin said...

'Smells like pork down there....'
-Aisha.

Howl

Always On Watch said...

Interesting that Aisha knows what pork smells like.

Bosch Fawstin said...

Nice catch, always, ha

Damien said...

Always On Watch,

Islam was a brand new religion than. Maybe she smelled it before her parents converted.