Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Embrace Your Infidel-ity!

A few years ago, after 42 years as an avowed bachelor, my best friend got married. Chose me as the Best Man (foolish fella).

Two things that always irked my buddy and his bride at weddings were lousy unthought out toasts by the best man, and the silly ritual of clinking on the wine glass to get The Happy Couple to kiss.

Thus was I determined. I thought and pondered and pondered and thought. Then, late one night deep into a bottle of Wild Turkey it came to me while watching this video.

When the time came I got up and asked everyone who was there with their wife husband lover boyfriend girlfriend significant other or just someone you brought as a date to the wedding to stand up and get next to that person. Right Now.

I then handed The Happy Couple each a fork. And they began clanging on their wine glass as we all kissed (and I'm happy to report none of it was that polite peck on the cheek stuff) in honor & salute of the newlyweds. Just to show 'em how it was done you understand ;>)

It was a big hit.

Okay, you Crazy Jihadis. Time to cover your eyes because there is alot of that kissin' stuff in this one. That real honest deep swallow the person whole tongue first passionate stuff. In public no less!
Santana & Michelle Branch
The Game Of Love



Say what you will about Santana selling out to pop

with Carlos music is ALWAYS a celebration of life.

Hey! Crazy Jihadis! Is that a pistol in your pocket or are you just glad to. . .

No comments: