Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Great Moments In the History of the Krayon


The Holy Krayon says:

 “It is not fitting for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war until he has made a great slaughter in the land.”
   --- Sura 8:67

Got that? You are in deep shit, Infidel.

And just in case you don't understand, here is commentary from the Hadith:

“Allah said, ‘No Prophet before Muhammad took booty from his enemy nor prisoners for ransom.’ Muhammad said, ‘I was made victorious with terror. The earth was made a place for me to clean. I was given the most powerful words. Booty was made lawful for me. I was given the power to intercede. These five privileges were awarded to no prophet before me.’” 
   --- Ishaq:326

13 comments:

midnight rider said...

Aww, Pasto, you drew a picture of my evil sister-in-law on a good day.

Pastorius said...

I hope your wife doesn't read this blog.

;-)

I draw pretty, don't I?

Brooke said...

Maybe she doesn't like her sister much?

The Kray-on is very clear about what to do with the infidel.

Pastorius said...

As obvious as a Krayon drawing.

midnight rider said...

Wife would say the same, or worse, about he sister.

It can get pretty interesting around here.

Pastorius said...

Don't tell me your family is dysfunctional.

midnight rider said...

Nah, not mine. Just my wife's. We're just crazy.

Pastorius said...

An Infidel with a dysfunctional family?!?!!?

Who woulda thunk it?

midnight rider said...

The sister's a fall down artist. Has made a pretty good living slipping tripping falling and then suing the pants off someone. Tried it on us once (thus our sentiments) but that didn't work out so well for her. So we (& the rest of her family) cut ties with her.

They grew up on a dairy farm (drives me nutz when my wife is identifying types of cows on a road trip) I think the sister held on to the electric fence a tad too long.

Pastorius said...

Oh, I've met those types before. They are a blight on humanity.

midnight rider said...

Yup.

Anonymous said...

Come here to talk about our mutual hate for Islam and end up discussing the crazies of a dairy farmer....

Just out of interest does anyone here actually organize public shamings of Islam? Or just get busy on the keyboard?

midnight rider said...

Doctor Ice -- what? you don't think the kray-on as mighty as the sword?