Sunday, March 29, 2009

Fear In The Land of The Midnight Sun

This post is a follow up to Finnish politician to be tried for blaspheming Islam

Before I continue I would like to make it very clear that I am very opposed to the whole concept of White Power and the Nazi Morons at Stormfront.

As we see Helsinki city councilman, Jussi Halla-aho was charged with blasphemy and incitement of an ethnic-group in the Helsinki district court today, and ordered to stand trial for publishing on his blog that Islam's prophet was a pedophile.

Now this is not the first case, as there have been other cases, where people have been tried and convicted such as Mikko Ellilä, Tomashot, and Jiri Keronen, and not forgetting Seppo Lehto.

There is another case in progress which is slipping under the radar, because it involves a White Nationalist. I think we should aslo be aware of his case is because he is being busted for the same reasons as Jussi Halla-aho.

What I find disturbing in this case is Americam involvement

Here is the case of Henrik Holappa: who was arrested on the morning of 03-09-2009 was arrested in Pennsylvania and slapped in handcuffs and leg-irons and whisked off to the local county jail. He now faces deportation back to his native Finland , where he could be jailed for 4.5 years for expressing his opinions

Henrik Holappa: Had applied for Political asylum application and here is his Affidavit.

I have been persecuted by the government (army, police, prosecutors), the mass media, and an employer in my country starting on August 8, 2006, when the security police, the SUPO, visited my apartment, which I shared with my sister Natalija, and then my school, asking both her and me many questions and warning me to abandon my beliefs -- or else I would lose my prospects of ever being a security guard, and also be “unwelcome in Germany,” a country I intended to visit.
Then the Finnish police obviously notified all Finnish security companies that I should not be employed even as a security guard. I found no one would hire me, although I had graduated from the security guard school Osakk on August 25, 2006. The security company ISS had verbally promised me employment guarding University Hospital in Oulu, but at the end of October 2006 it suddenly had no record or file at all of my job application and two-hour interview on October 9, 2006. So I lost that career possibility.
For centuries, my family has honorably served Finland in military service, under Swedish, Russian and Finnish governments, and both my grandfathers fought against the Soviets in WWII; many of my father's cousins fell for Finland's freedom in the war. Both grandfathers suffered greatly in the war, and one never quite recovered from Soviet captivity, suffered severe depression and died in his forties. It was therefore extremely painful to me as an patriotic Finn to be in effect dishonorably discharged on September 6, 2007 from the Finnish Army Reserve solely because of my political views. My reservist duty was to be renewed in January 2008.
I had considered a full-time military career before that, and in fact had left high school to join the army out of love of military service; this career was now also destroyed.
The police came to my apartment on Tuesday, January 16, 2007, at 3:20 pm, and ransacked it, throwing things on the floor, and seized both my computers (returning them three days later.)
They then went to my parents' home, where I was raised as a child, and the criminal police officer Sari Isometsa Tihinen (whose business card is enclosed with my application) threatened my mother that:
--I was “in big trouble,” that
--“Henrik might not come home for a long time,” and that
--if I pursued my beliefs, I “would not have any part in our society.”
I was in police custody for 24 hours at the Oulu police station that same day in a concrete cell with the lights burning day and night, on suspicion of sending a photograph or writing an article, both unprovable charges, and I was not allowed to make any phone calls. After the 24 hours I was told that I was now under arrest, and spent two more days in that cell with nothing to read or do, incommunicado, without visitors, and with no phone call to anyone. The police told my mother that I was under arrest. I was released without charges on the 19th.
When I emerged from jail, I discovered that the main newspaper in northern Finland, Kaleva, had violated on the day of my detention, January 16, the Finnish press custom of never reporting the name of a suspect, even a murder suspect, under the presumption of innocence, until he had been actually convicted at the end of a trial. However, the article mentioned me by my name in the very first paragraph, and stated falsely as a proven fact that I had written a certain article in December 2006.
It was an article denouncing gangs of African rapists of my countrywomen of whom many were and are still running around un-arrested in my city. The article highlighted the infamous “scissor rapists” -- Sudanese black Africans who clitorectomized a Finnish female rape victim with scissors in June 2005 in Oulu and were sentenced to three years in prison in January 2006.
The author asked why Finland was bringing in such immigrants and why there were no subsequent arrests for the other African gang rapists still terrorizing my city. (Finland itself has no history of gang rape among the native Finns.) The media article also stated as fact the unproven assertion that I had sent off a clipped newspaper photo to America – as a serious “copyright violation” -- and the lie that while living in Oulu as a young Finn without any website skills, I was “the webmaster” of an American website.
This was obviously a coordinated campaign by the Finnish government, police and media, all together, to make me a hated person to both leftist Finns and to the very Somali and Sudanese gang rapists who then, as now, are on the loose in the city of my birth. (There have been no prosecutions of African gang rapists there since the scissors rapists were convicted in January 2006, 33 months ago, although the problem continues and these immigrants stand out memorably by their appearance to both their victims and the public in my Scandinavian country.)
There are also many black immigrants, all Muslim Africans, in my apartment building, who live on my street and in my neighborhood, and they can know who I am, because the main newspaper in all of northern Finland, Kaleva, with a daily circulation of 300,000, used my name.
They can afford this newspaper because they can get up to 3,000 euros a month in welfare for a family, while an unemployed Finn can get only 400 euros a month.
The security police, SUPO, could even remind the African Muslim communities of my name and address.
On May 11 or 12, 2008 I received a phone call while visiting neighboring Estonia from the same Sari Tihinen, asking me when I could come to the police station in Oulu. She further informed me over the telephone that the top prosecutor in Finland, Mika Illman, whose name suggests Jewish ancestry and thus animus toward me, had “dug up my case again.”
On Tuesday, May 20, 2008 this same policewoman further warned me, now at the Oulu police station, that I was to be indicted by the government of Finland on three serious charges so as to “make an example of me for other racists in Finland,” as follows:
1)two years imprisonment for “incitement of racial hatred” [sic];
2)two years behind bars for “defaming the honor of the African community of Finland”
3)six months imprisonment for “copyright violation.”
(I had merely scanned a photo of “multiculturalism” from a Finnish newspaper, and sent it as a private email attachment to an American friend. He then, unbeknownst to me, posted it on an American website.)
I believe I was targeted because the Finnish authorities hate my views and see me as a young leader whose crushing would preclude any political movement I could start. (I have never started any movement; I only turned 23 in July.)
I am sure that the Finnish government would harm me on my return by arresting me and prosecuting me, and putting me in prison next to Somali and Turkish felons who might hate me and seek to beat, rape or kill me. The Finnish government would itself be my main persecutor, and might not protect me at all in prison. In fact, it might invite inmates to get a sentence reduction if they harmed me.
They might also put me, as an “extremely dangerous person” (the policewoman's words to me and to members of the True Finns political party of which I was once a member) in a maximum security prison where I would be shut up in a cell for 23 hours a day. This is a form of severe mental harm, especially for an innocent person who deserves no punishment.
The Finnish government is modern and controls all the territory of Finland, so there is no place in my country where I could hide for long. Furthermore, all other European Union countries have laws similar to Finland's and would arrest me on a European Union arrest warrant to extradite me back to Finland or to any other EU country that objects to my views.
I left Finland by plane and flew via Iceland to the United States on July 11, 2008. I came here as a bona fide tourist, but decided toward the end of my tourist stay that I loved America, its people, its beauty and its freedom of speech and that I did not want to be imprisoned and possibly murdered in Finland.

"Here is an example of what he was complaining about: Four Congolese "youths" who raped a Finnish woman and maimed her horribly with scissors received a FOUR-YEAR prison sentence apiece. Here's a description of the crime: [from the Finnish "Kaleva"]"3 Congolese immigrants gang raped a Finnish woman in Oulu (northern Finland), they made fistula on her using scissors in the Congo fashion, clipping up the skin between anal and vaginal openings, which means she will have to wear diapers if they can’t fix it with surgery (and in many cases, it’s impossible to fix it, many victims of this attack in Congo had to use colostomy bags for the rest of their life."

And for this the got 4 years Do you really think that 4 years is adequate for a crime like that. And, sorry to mention a "racist" FACT (if facts can indeed be "racist"), but gang rape - which is now epidemic in Scandinavia, rising each year, coincidentally, as the numbers of immigrants increases - was unknown in Finland before the recent influx of immigrants.

Yet both Jussi Halla-aho and Henrik Holappa could be jailed for 4.5 years for expressing their opinions

Sorry folks but I will not give the link to this article, but if you do want find where it came from it takes only a little savvy

But here is the complete post on my blog

4 comments:

Pastorius said...

That's friggin' horrible.

Either we have free speech, or we don't.

Free Speech, as Voltaire said, does not mean I agree with everything you say, but that we will fight to the death for your right to say it.

And, to hold white people to higher standards of behavior than any other group is racist. It is racist towards whites, but it is particularly racist towards the other groups, in that it implicitly expresses the idea that we can expect no better from them.

WC said...

Choose Europe ! Between Neo-fascism and Islamo-fascism.

Your choice - or wake up fast !

Pilakuvakisa pedofiilikulttien edustajia kohtaan on jokaisen ihmisoikeus. Ihmisoikeuksiin ei kuulu tulla loisimaan toisten lompakolla pedofiilirikollisina sotarikollisina vastikkeettomasti eläen said...

The man who won`t submit

Seppo Lehto attacks to blasphemy laws in his own way - Look at from youtube StopIslamisation Seppo Lehto video and Godslamb2009

Seppo Lehto Tampere
Finland

Willkommen Sie nächte trial in 26-27.5.2009 nach Turku, where is Turku hovioikeus klagen 2 jahre und 7 monaten jail to Seppo Lehto

Pilakuvakisa pedofiilikulttien edustajia kohtaan on jokaisen ihmisoikeus. Ihmisoikeuksiin ei kuulu tulla loisimaan toisten lompakolla pedofiilirikollisina sotarikollisina vastikkeettomasti eläen said...

Behalf of Deputy Prosecuting Attorney, Jorme Kalske his dog Mika Illman state procecutor demands 2 years 7 months prisonery still to Lehto Seppo according to blasphemy laws

Seppo Lehto Muhammed caricaturist`s next trial justice days are in 26-27.5.2009 in Turku hovioikeus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO_gQmKt8kM



Not yet this Stop islamisation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUE-ejAeCCk video

His latest production against islamisation is this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiUQLRi_7Tg&feature=related
in name of Jesus Christ ;)

Seppo Lehto had uploaded to the Internet and submitted writings to the general public, in which Islam and its sacred institutions were combined with pedophilia, and in which was also presented the robbery of pedestrians and the ooting of tax revenue was a certain national group or a specific genetic characteristic.