Friday, July 24, 2009

Infidel Babe of the Week

Hell, I don't even know who this chick is. Her name is Cristina Del Basso, and I believe she's some Italian reality TV star.

LOL

Ask Carlos. He's the one who turned me on to her, so to speak.






Quite often, she seems to have trouble keeping her boobs in her top.





And, of course, that's just fine with me. In fact, that's the way it should be. Don't you think?





And, she also appears to be a pretty intelligent girl.

(Warning: Video not safe for work.)

8 comments:

andre79 said...

Yes.

Pastorius said...

Yes, they can.

Total said...

Holy shit, dude.

Pastorius said...

She's definitely gifted.

Anonymous said...

Finally!! That's what I'm talking about. Reminds me of the good ole days at IBA!

Thanks a lot, Pastorius

Pastorius said...

For my taste, she's among the hottest babes we've ever posted here at IBA.

Here's my favorite, Aria Giovanni:

http://www.hollywooditoria.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/aria_giovanni_big.jpg

Anonymous said...

Oh Aria is amazing. I think I remember her picture up on IBA a long time ago. I liked her shirt in that. See-through is always better than anything else out there!

Carlos Echevarria said...

I am glad I could help out...shout out to our infidel Italian allies and raunchy PM Silvio Berlusconi!!!