Sunday, February 07, 2010

The Muslim Threat Against Canadian

No, I'm not, really. I thought once about trying it, but the thought of it did put me off as it got closer to my lips. I kind of shuddered at the thought. I don't like the smell of it. Holding it in my hand is kind of yucky too, to be perfectly honest. Don't understand the attraction at all. In fact, it grosses me out entirely. Who would want that stuff in his mouth!? Good Greece. But things are different in Canada. I don't say anything. Seems lots of guys here like it. They indulge often, even in public, which gets to me. Yeah, I'm not one to talk, being in counselling for a Coke habit. I'm not perfect.

I do though feel a need to stand up for the rights of men who do things I wouldn't do myself. I know what Muslims would do to such men, and I object. Thus, I stand with men I wouldn't really like to be around. When I see them in public washrooms, I get nervous. But I have to stand with them there too if it's a matter of standing against Islam. Life is tough.

I wine, I know. But let's keep in mind that we have to do this together for the sake of all of us.

2 comments:

Pastorius said...

Your posts are getting more and more impressionistic. Is that the title you meant to write?

Dag said...

"Impressionistic." That's my preferred approach.

The Muslim attack on "Molson Canadian."

Imagine the impressionisms I'd indulge in were I drunk.