Saturday, July 10, 2010

Attention, trusted IBA colleagues!

Information HERE on the upcoming march on Washington.

Any IBA members planning to participate?

As most know, I'm in Northern Virginia, very close to Washington, D.C. Both Mr. AOW and I want to attend, but I don't know (1) if he'll be up to the task and (2) if he's able, how I'll physically push a wheelchair all day long.

Now, I can participate by myself, but I would like some company - with or without Mr. AOW.

My house doesn't offer luxurious accommodations, but I can put up a few guests here - more than a few if they have sleeping bags. My back yard can also function as a camping ground. Seriously.

My email contact information is at my web site, toward the top of the right sidebar.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

look what's on the
ana lindh foundation site:


Gulen movement participants
Tue, 22/06/2010 - 01:12 — fethullahgulen
Gulen movement participants have founded a number of institutions across the world which promote interfaith and intercultural dialogue activities. During the 1990s he began to advocate interreligious tolerance and dialogue. He personally met with leaders of other religions, including Pope John Paul II, the Greek Orthodox Patriarch Bartholomeos, and Israeli Sephardic Head Rabbi Eliyahu Bakshi-Doron.
Fethullah Gulen
Fethullah Gulen



http://www.euromedalex.org/trends/blog/10043

Anonymous said...

here's more:


Take China for example,
Wed, 07/07/2010 - 00:47 — destin2008
Take China for example, despite certain internet restrictions, Chinese web users still remain as one of the most active social media participants in the world. In fact, social media plays a central role in some of the most talked about business, social and environmental issues in the mainland. Doorhangers


http://www.euromedalex.org/trends/blog/10043




anna lindh foundation sucks

beakerkin said...

I will be in DC. Although I will be far away from Johny Rockets

Always On Watch said...

Beak!

Maybe you can help Mr. AOW and me?

Black_Rain said...

taxes for the under classes are lower now than in the last 60 years.
http://www.cbpp.org/cms/index.cfm?fa=view&id=3151

probably because the rich have looted the economy more since..
http://sociology.ucsc.edu/whorulesamerica/power/wealth.html

Americas Financial Wealth distribution
.Top 1%..next 19%... Bottom 80%
2007 42.7% ...50.3% ........7.0%

this is why the economy suffers.. the rich SKIM the cream off then lick the bowl..

the only wealth distribution going on is screwing the vast majority of americans..

the end of the Bu$h43 tax cits will only effect 2.5% of americans and it will only be a bump in the road their Limo's wont even notice.