Sunday, October 02, 2011

It's not 1938, IT'S 1917 - Roseanne:"Behead Bankers, Rich Who Won't Give Up Wealth"

Thank you, commisarr-ess!


RCP:



"Part of my platform is, of course, the guilty must be punished and that we no longer let our children see their guilty leaders getting away with murder. Because it teaches children, you know, that they don't have to have any morals as long as they have guns and are bullies and I don't think that's a good message," Barr told Russia Today (RT).

"I do say that I am in favor of the return of the guillotine and that is for the worst of the worst of the guilty.

"I first would allow the guilty bankers to pay, you know, the ability to pay back anything over $100 million [of] personal wealth because I believe in a maximum wage of $100 million. And if they are unable to live on that amount of that amount then they should, you know, go to the reeducation camps and if that doesn't help, then being beheaded," Barr said with a straight face.



I have an idea, LET'S START WITH IMMELT AND THOSE AT GE RESPONSIBLE FOR BOTH ADIVSING THE PREZ AND REORGANIZING A MAJOR AMERICAN COMPANY TO ROB TAXPAYERS OF $3.2B IN TAX REFUNDS TO A CORP WHICH HAS $14B in PROFIT.
Roseanne Barr and her ideas are those of a fat, headless toad.
I am embarrassed she is human, never mind American.


She probably thought this up while singing the star spangled banner


Hang onto your hats...Keith Olberman on Roseanne


4 comments:

Always On Watch said...

What to say?

Meanwhile, most of America will be focused on today's sports events.

Pastorius said...

I think Roseanne Barr is one of the funniest female comedians ever.

I think she stopped being funny a long time ago.

However, she still has the urge to be funny, so she says things like this, which are kind of, almost, like the things she used to say which used to be funny.

But, since they aren't actually funny, and she knows it (cuz she actually used to be funny and she knows what it is like to actually be funny), she doesn't bother to smile when she says these things, which makes her seem serious, when she isn't really that serious.

That's my theory.

If I am wrong, and she is actually serious, then my answer for that is, behead her.

Anonymous said...

She is one of the ugliest & tackiest critters I've ever seen. Let somebody talk long enough & you'll find out how smart they are, but let them talk long enough & you'll really find out how dumb they are.

Silverlady

Charles Martel said...

Always the classy lady. What else can we say?