Saturday, June 08, 2013

Bob Beckel Says Obama's Governance Is FASCISM!

Excuse me while I laugh.

These motherfuckers voted for Fascism.

He just isn't the right kind of Fascist. Not the Fascist they were looking for.


“I think it is one of the most outrageous examples of the stepping on the Constitution I’ve heard. They have no right to the phone records… It is illegal, it is unconstitutional, and it is deplorable. I didn’t like it when they did it during the Bush administration and I don’t like when they’re doing it now.” 
“They have taken this PATRIOT Act, which I think was the most dangerous act passed, and they have taken it and abused it,” Beck added. “You talk about fascism? You’re getting damn close to it.”
The only good thing I can say about the Left's sudden realization that their Fascist is a Fascist is at least they're willing to draw the line somewhere ...

... at their own fucking door.

No comments: