Wednesday, May 14, 2014


Full Speech transcript of New Video Released By Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau


From Will at THE OTHER NEWS:

Full Speech transcript of New Video Released By Boko Haram Leader.HT: UsunDefender.

Also, in this new video, he spoke on the fate of the girls, who have been converted to Islam. He said: “I am going to marry all these girls off; you cannot see them again. We will sell them in the market; there is a market where I will sell them.

“If you bring three trillion troops, we will not release the girls. We stand to deal with infidels.

“If they catch me, it does not stop me from what I am doing. They said anybody that catches me will be given $50million. So I am important; Obama and Jonathan are unimportant. “You are looking for who? It is not a new thing that they are catching children and selling them. It is the owner that puts them in the market.

“We are stronger than America anywhere they are. If you want to defend do so because I am ready. “Where do you say you will come and look for me? Do you know where I am since all these days? “You are just searching in vain by looking at every nook and cranny. “I don’t have a land; anywhere I find myself is my land because all land belongs to God.”

Shekau likened the sect’s campaign to the one in Afghanistan signposting a link with Al-Qaeda.
He said: “The war we are fighting is like the ones in Afghanistan and Iraq, it is the war against Christians and infidels. “Those fighting in Afghanistan, Iraq, Indonesia, Pakistan, Yemen, Mali are my brothers. We will do Jihad. This is my message.”

Shekau took on many countries and world leaders. The list includes the US, Britain, France, Germany, Russia, China, Israel and Italy He said: “Some of you (like Germany, Russia, China, Italy) think because we do not mention your names, you think we don’t know you people are involved.

“If I catch Jonathan, Obama and others I am going to sell them. Don’t think I am joking. God, you are my witness.
“If you (Obama, Jonathan, others) seek God’s forgiveness, He forgives. He is a merciful God. If you don’t seek forgiveness, I am going to cut you into pieces.”

He went on: “You Jonathan, you are watching me. If you like, go and bring everybody all over the world, you cannot do anything. Bring up human rights issue, you don’t know anything. Do Nigerians know their rights?

I am the President; there is no President in Nigeria; there is no President in the world. I am the President in Islam and in the world.”

Shekau vowed that the spate of killings by the sect would continue in any part of the country.
He added: “We will kill until we get tired. We will kill all infidels until we get tired. We will kill unbelievers like chicken. We will tie them. We have decided what we will do.

“Any amount let them spend; we will bring this country down. We are stronger than America anywhere they are.

“We will open a killing pool for all those who have insulted us like George Bush, Obama and even Jonathan.
“I pledge to Allah my God to be faithful, loyal and honest. And you to your country. We will know who God will answer between you and I.

“There is no government existing in Nigeria. Do you think you have government?”

On the sect’s recurring attacks on FCT, the Boko Haram leader said the sect would also not ceasefire.
He added: We are in Abuja, we will cause havoc. We will do Jihad. We are all Abuja residents. Very soon, we will come to Abuja.
“We are going to the refineries. We are going to the unbelievers. We won’t go to your (Jonathan’s) state; we will go to where there are refineries.”

Shekau listed the sect’s grouses against some world powers, including opposition to western education, democracy and homosexuality.

He said: “The war we are fighting is against democracy, constitution, Christianity and Western Education.
“I don’t have any relationship with Saudi Arabia, they are nothing. They are also unbelievers. I don’t follow white men. I am not going to follow anybody except God. I won’t have any relationship with anybody than God.


You say you want to use democracy to cheat us or to deceive us. You are talking of government of the people by the people for the people. I am talking of the government of Allah by the Allah for the Allah.


“What is the essence of allowing a female to marry a female? I don’t understand what they are saying. They said it is about freedom which I do not understand.” Another Video Released: We’ll Attack Abuja, Refineries – Boko Haram Leader

1 comment:

Always On Watch said...

“I am the President; there is no President in Nigeria; there is no President in the world. I am the President in Islam and in the world.”

What drugs is he on?