Thursday, October 01, 2015

Donald Trump: I would send Syrian refugees home

Poor, poor, Humiliated "Migrants" 
Donald Trump Is Very, Very Mean Man

“Donald Trump has said he would send home all Syrian refugees the US accepts, if he becomes president. 
The billionaire, who is the current frontrunner in the Republican race for the White House, told a New Hampshire rally: “If I win, they’re going back.”It marks a reversal in policy – earlier this month he told Fox News the US should take in more refugees. 
A migrant crisis has gripped parts of Europe and the US has pledged to take 10,000 refugees from Syria next year. 
Half a million people have crossed the Mediterranean into Europe in 2015, with the largest number from Syria, where 250,000 people have been killed in a civil war. 
On Wednesday night, Mr Trump told an audience at Keene High School: “I hear we want to take in 200,000 Syrians. And they could be – listen, they could be Isis [Islamic State].” 
Describing them as a “200,000-man army”, he later added: “I’m putting the people on notice that are coming here from Syria as part of this mass migration, that if I win, if I win, they’re going back.”..”
BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE:

Russian airstrikes in Syria ‘OK’ with Trump

4 comments:

Nicoenarg said...

Trump has more common sense than people give him credit for. Obviously the media loves to try and destroy people but talking to some people you'd think Trump was an idiot who didn't know anything about anything. But honestly, you can't run a huge, successful business if you're a moron.

Its hard to argue against anything he said in the interview with Don Lemmon. Including what he says on Russian airstrikes. The only reason Russia is there is because America is weak. Extremely weak. Imagine a super power can't take out ISIS after years of bombing campaign against them...it doesn't compute!

Anyway, Trump seems like a strong leader (he's got his faults obviously) but whether he makes it all the way or not remains to be seen.

The others are all the same at the end of the day, Carson appears like he needs a nap. He might just be a repeat of Obama when it comes to foreign policy.

Carly is a robot sounding wolf in sheep's clothing.

Cruz stands no chance.

Not that my opinion really matters in this but the more I listen to Trump, the more I like him.

Anonymous said...

Suggested theme song for Trump...
An American with a Remington
DEAR GUTLESS, WORTHLESS TERRORIST COWARDS... A MESSAGE FROM ME AND MY BUDDY BILLY DEAN posted by Larry Gatlin on 9/30/2014

Anonymous said...

I'm not sold on Trump but I love his ball cap. I bought one and I wear it around the coffee shop where the lefties hang out and love the stares I get. Pretty soon one of them will lose it and get in my face. Can't wait.

And no, he isn't giving them away, you have to buy it. How Trump is that!

Pastorius said...

I'm not sold on Trump either.

But I'm not sold on anyone... especially not the "frontrunner" Jeb Bush - who I think is a scam-and-a-half, puppet of the same people who have destroyed this country over the past 14 years.