Wednesday, November 04, 2015

Muslim Screaming ‘Allahu Akbar, I Will Slaughter the Jew’ Tries to Murder Israeli on Plane

Ahh, Ahhghhhghhaahghh, Ohyeeealalalaahhallahaghhhh

An Israeli man was almost murdered by a Sudanese Muslim man who beat and tried to strangle him on a flight from Chad to Ethiopia on Thursday last week, reported Ynet News.
“”About 20 minutes before the plane started its descent the passenger sitting behind me identified me as Israeli and Jewish,” Arik told Ynet. 
“”He came up behind my seat and started to choke me with a lot of force,” he continued, “and at first I couldn’t get my voice out and call for help. 
“”He hit me over the head with a metal tray and shouted ‘Allah akbar’ and ‘I will slaughter the Jew.’ Only after a few seconds, just before I was about to lose consciousness, did I manage to call out and a flight attendant who saw what was happening summoned her colleagues,” Arik added.”

No comments: