Saturday, November 14, 2015

Paris terror attacks timeline: What happened where and when on night of terror and confusion in French capital


Good chronology at the Mirror:

HERE'S SOMETHING I DID NOT HEAR BEFORE:


Inside the theatre

A French policeman assists a blood-covered victim near the Bataclan concert hall
One official described "carnage" inside the building, saying the attackers had thrown explosives at the hostages, and it was confirmed that at least 100 people were killed inside the Bataclan theatre. 

OH, AND BY THE WAY, WHILE WE'VE GOT THIS SHIT GOING ON, HERE'S ANOTHER NEWS STORY FROM YESTERDAY:

2 comments:

The Last English Prince said...

Charlie Hebdo comes to the common man.

I can hardly forget how one man made it very clear that I "deserved it" for attending the Garland event on May 3.

He knew I was an invited member of the press, along with a few dozen others. He still would not back down regarding his opinion.

I would like to revisit the conversation with him soon. smile

Pastorius said...

Yes, please tell me how he feels about it now?

Maybe you could ask him if we should have resisted the Nazis, or just caved into their demands too?