Sunday, November 04, 2018

"Who Cares What's Right? It's God": Scuzlima Threatens to Blow Up America


The lady ends up getting arrested. For what? We do not know. I seriously doubt she actually had a bomb, or even an intention to do any harm on this day. She's just a big mouth.

HOWEVER, the question she poses is worth considering.

She says Muslims will kill Americans. The man says, "That's not right."

And she asks: "What cares what's right, or what's not? It's God."

Is this how Muslims feel?

Is this what Muslims believe?

I think it is.

They know what they do is wrong. But they do it anyway, because their "god" - Satan - tells them to do it.

And that's all that matters.

3 comments:

Pastorius said...

How do you know she isn't in jail?

Always On Watch said...

I concluded long ago that Islam is Satanic.

A former Muslim told me that the Quran says, "'I am the great deceiver,'" thus saith Allah." I wish that I had the Quranic reference for that.

Always On Watch said...

Aha!

Gotta love Google search!