Tuesday, January 01, 2019

The Truth About Germanistan


Recently, commenter Z left this revealing information at my blog site when I posted about Angela Merkel and her globalism push:
If you heard the stories I'm hearing from my German stepkids you almost wouldn't believe it...Cop friends of theirs saying they're told to STAND DOWN if non Germans rape, threaten bodily harm, steal, etc ...talk about demoralized law enforcement. The Africans and Arabs (Africans are becoming a worse problem lately, sadly...which I guess makes me a racist for telling the truth, right? :-)) rape and even kill in large groups....if it's something enough people saw and the cops must arrest, they get to court and are released because they can never pinpoint who exactly did the rape, etc....My kids are very disillusioned because they were all for immigration 10 years ago, big soft hearts....now they're upset, so sad and even scared. They remind me now how their Dad was warning them...a prophet.
How long will the volk tolerate the intolerable?

2 comments:

Pastorius said...

I dno't know that the volk have that German will anymore.

Always On Watch said...

Pasto,
I think that deterioration may be the case.