Thursday, July 11, 2019

This Is How Lefties Think of America: Clinton Official Betrays Her Country, Apologizes to "The Government", But Not to The American People


This is how most Leftists think of things. They don't believe they work for the American People  - WHO ARE THE GOVERNMENT - but instead, they believe they work for a Bureaucratic Monstrosity - called "The Government" - to which they owe allegiance.

Fuck Leftists:
Candace Marie Clairborne on Tuesday broke down in tears as she was sentenced to 40 months in prison for conspiring with foreign agents. 
U.S. District Court Judge Randolph Moss, an Obama appointee said, “sentencing is never easy,” but also called Claiborne’s crime, “a truly grave offense, a betrayal of her employer and a betrayal of her country” before giving her 40 months in prison in a D.C. courtroom, reported Fox News. 
“I still don’t know how I lost myself,” Clairborne said. Then through tears, “I want to apologize to the government… and my family for what I have done,” reported Fox News producer Jake Gibson.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joseph McCarthy's work was and will never be enough. The forces he exposed still infest our gov't.