Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Viva La Infidels! BOYCOTT THE BOYCOTT


Finally a club I want to join. I wish to thank Pastorius for inviting me to join the Infidel Bloggers Alliance. I couldn't be more proud. I am Atlas for those of you unfamiliar with my blog, deny yourself no more, get thee to Atlas Shrugs and get educated fast.
While JIMMY CARTER IMPLORES US TO GIVE HAMAS A CHANCE, Hamas Leader Khaled Mash'al at a Damascus Mosque states emphatically:
"The Nation of Islam Will Sit at the Throne of the World and the West Will Be Full of Remorse - When It's Too Late."
See video clip here

The Boycott of Danish goods is hurting Denmark. PLEASE START BUYING DANISH GOODS.
TO ALL GREAT INFIDELS, PLEASE BUY DANISH PRODUCTS. CLICK FOR A LIST OF DANISH COMPANIES END THE BOYCOTT HERE.

And lastly go over to Atlas Shrugs here to check out the latest submissions to the Mohammed cartoon contest.......heh

4 comments:

Pastorius said...

A big warm welcome to you, Pamela. We're excited to have you with us.

Anonymous said...

Great blog, youre my newest bookmark

Pastorius said...

DS,
Why don't you write on the Arla Foods thing.

Anonymous said...

I completely agree with you !
They think we're afraid ... oh they don't know how much they are wrong !!!

I just say all these cowards :
don't play with fire