Tuesday, March 14, 2006

The Bosnian War. A Jihad In Europe? - Part 1

Over the next week or so I will be posting dozens of links related to atrocities carried out by Bosnian Muslims and Foreign Jihadists (Saudi, Iranian, Kuwaiti, Chechen and other Mujahideen) against Serbian civilians/Serb prisoners of war during the conflict/s in the former Yugoslavia and video clips which show that the Jihadists were part of the main army of the Bosnian Muslims in the campaign to break apart the former Yugoslavia and create an "ethnically pure" Muslim state in Bosnia.
I will also be posting documentaries and other evidence that shows a mainstream media campaign to demonise the Serbian people whilst ignoring war crimes being carried out by Bosnian Muslims, as well covering up the trials of Bosnian Muslim war criminals.

I have, to my best knowledge, not included video footage of deaths, beheadings, or torture as my aim is not to shock, but to lay out facts largely ignored by the western world regarding what really did happen during the Bosnian war and if I am able to I will try and uncover as much as possible regarding the war in Kosovo.

I am posting all this information so my fellow contributors at the Infidel Bloggers Alliance will be able to blog about the war of misinformation waged by the media regarding the conflicts, how this led to a slanted view of the true events during the Bosnian war and how this coverup of the facts has allowed a blind eye to be turned to the Mujahideen, Al Qaeda and other Muslim terrorist organisations that have been operating from Bosnia [and Kosovo] over the last one and a half decades.

I am not posting this to exonerate Serbs of any blame in the conflict, but rather to uncover the mostly unreported facts of the war, such as the Jihad ideology of the Bosnian president (who was being investigated for war crimes at the time of his death) and the holy war mentality of the Bosnian Muslim army and the Mujahideen that fought alongside the Bosnians.

I will try to only post links, and brief descriptions which I hope will be used by the contributors here to show a wider angle of the war.

Now for the links. I will try and break them up into topics/subjects where possible

Mujahideen In Bosnia And The Al Qaeda Connection

The Hidden Army Of Radical Islam

The above documentary (click the picture to watch the video) shows huge Arab armies in Bosnia, former Bosnian president (during the conflic) Alija Izetbegovic inspecting the Mujahideen, Arab terrorists (travelling with the Bosnian army) who were rounding up Serb POW's to be executed, the presense of 9/11 mastermind [Khalid Sheikh Mohammed] and other Al-Qaeda brass/recruits fighting for the creation of a Muslim state in Bosnia and more. (click for original Sky News link)


The El Mudzahedin Unit

(clip may take a while to load, realplayer required) Armies of Bosnian Muslims and foreign Mujahideen are inspected. More details on the Unit are contained in the breakdown of the last video (click for original link)


British Muslims Wage Jihad In Bosnia

3 British Muslims talk about fighting the "Jihad" against the Serbs. One of the masked men tells of his satisfaction in seeing the bodies of hundreds of dead serbs. The video was obtained by Johnathan Galt films.com and the full clip is said to have contained footage of mass graves of Serb civilians killed by Muslim fighters. The quote from the video archive is the following (corrected for spelling and grammatical errors) :

"British armed muslims on film admit to killing hundreds of Serbs. We never knew the UN gave them permission to kill in other countries. The full tape is too bloody to air as it shows mass graves, terrorists attacks on serbs, mass graves being dug and bodies of serbs being put in them."


Brief Clip Of Islamic Fighters Training

Video of the "El-Mudzahidin" unit in training (click the picture for the video page). The El-Mudzahidin (logo on the video) were a unit entirely made up of foreign Islamic terrorists who travelled to Bosnia to eradicate Serb presence and help establish an Islamic state. The following is a quote on the unit from Abu Abdel Aziz (source), an "experienced" Jihadist who had waged "holy" war in Afghanistan, Kashmir and fought for the Bosnian army in a division of the Mudzahidin unit :

"A new Jihad started in Bosnia, (we moved there), and we are with it. As to Arab Mujahideen (in Bosnia), they do not have a separate battalion. There is a battalion for non-Bosnian fighters. Arabs are a minority compared to those of the Mujahideen (gathered from around the World). This battalion is under a unified command and is called Kateebat al-Mujahideen (Mujahideen Battalion), Odred "El-Mudzahidin" as they call them in Bosnian. Militarily, it has a link to the Bosnian government under the general command of the Bosnian Armed Forces. It is in fact part of the seventh battalion (SEDMI KORPUS, ARMIJA REPUBLIKE BH) of the Bosnian Army. I am a field commander under the "General Unified Armed Command". We have full jurisdiction in the region we are responsible for (Editor's note: Mostly central Bosnia)."

That is all for the moment but hopefully I will post part two within the next couple of days. Please feel free to comment or correct anything in the post.

13 comments:

John Sobieski said...

Clarke was on PBS tonight spitting at Milosevic, just part of the gang. Clinton made a terrible mistake bombing Serbia. I never understood why it was America or Europe's problem. If Clinton had not pressed the issue, Europe would have done nothing, they never do and they would have been right that time.

Kiddo said...

Thank you J for this information! I have been quite outraged at the treatment of the Serbs prior to their attempts to fight back. In an article last night I compared Milosevic to (the historical) Vlad Dracula. Perhaps a mad approach, but it got the necessary evil adressed and fought off, just as Vlad's campaigns were bloody and tinged with madness, but nevertheless helped hold back the Turks from Europe.

Cubed © said...

J, I look forward to your future installments; we were misinformed during the Clinton years, and we truly need to be re-educated.

Anonymous said...

This is a magnificent post. We had been treating this issue in the blog but this is outstanding really.

Good work, J.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm glad to see someone posting on this topic.
I'm in an international business class in the US right now, and my group is doing a study/presentation on Serbian culture ~ but in the process of researching their norms, values, & behaviors.......I'm just so amazed at the history of what they have been through as a people, and I have been coming to the personal conclusion that the truth has not been right in regards to the Serbs.
Look forward to your posts.

J said...

I'm glad you have all found this info useful and like I mentioned before, if anyone has anything I can add or use in my upcoming posts, please leave it here as a comment.

Anonymous said...

bog da spasi srbiju

Anonymous said...

JTF2 CANADA... Well said my friend

I myself am a Bosnian Muslim who emigrated to Canada because I was forced out of my home by the Serb army advance. The facts are very simple for those who are unaware, and I will briefly outline them here. There existed one big army prior to the war, the Yugoslav army. The Serbs managed to secure pretty much most of the equipment such as tanks, jets, etc. prior to going to war. So the Bosnians started the war with no organized army, no tanks, no ships, no jets. First the Serbs attacked Croatia, but once Croatia put up a good defense, then they quickly came to a standstill and formed an agreement to conquer Bosnia and split up the spoils after the war. Croatia did not play a large role in killing Bosnians, because they knew the Serbs would do a damn good job, and they did, they killed over 200,000 Bosnian civilians. Since Bosnia had no organized army at the time the Serbs attacked and erradicated the civilian populations where they could. Their method of fighting was a wolfpack mentality, strength in numbers, only engage in combat if you have superior numbers and a guaranteed victory on the battlefield, and if that was not an option, then hide in the hills with snipers and shoot mortars down at the cities and villages at Bosnians, Croatians and even Serbs who were just making their daily trips for water and bread. Do these sound like courageous soldiers to anyone? The fact that out of all the deaths the various Serbian Army factions caused was 90% civilian, they smell like pu$$y to me. The real heroes are the Bosnian Moslems and even the Croats and even Bosnian Serbs who fought right back, and would have pushed all the Serb forces out of Bosnia if the US had not intervened and stopped them. Which all is a lot of BULLSHIEEET to me. I mean the US stands by as innocent Bosnians (croats and serbs included) are being slaughtered, and when we finally manage to fight back and begin gaining lost territory back THEN they step in and do something. Maybe they feared an Islamist expansion, a second coming of the Ottoman Empire. The world is so corrupt it is unbeliveable.

Anonymous said...

I just wrote the comment above, but here is a little quick story for you. I will never understand how the Serbs can call their Chetnik soldiers HEROES, because whats heroic hiding out in a building with a sniper and blowing the head off a mother carrying her child across the street. The real heroes are soldiers like my uncle, Bosnians who were unafraid to fight back. My uncle would tell me stories about how he would lead tactical teams up the hills and mountains barefoot at times to avoid making noise, to hit these hotspots where the Serbs had their mortars and snipers in place. One story in particular that sticks in my mind he told me, One night he led a small team of 10, including foreign fighters from other countries the Mujaheedin, and these guys do not play around, they drove the Russian tanks and MIG's out of Afghanistan with just AK47's. So the story follows, they caught the Chetnik encampment off guard and managed to kill about 5 of the lookouts with their bare hands and knives as was the usual tactic, kill the lookouts quietly then rush the compound and kill the rest. They ran quickly up to the compound yelling Allah u'Akbar (God is Great, in Arabic, a warcry used for 1400 years by Muslims) and this warcry literally scared the sh*t out of the Chetniks, he told me a few of them sh*t their pants on the spot and p*ssed themselves. My uncle and his men picked out the Chetniks who grabbed their weapons and fought back and killed them, but whats funny is that the rest of the poopers and peers just sat or stood there frozen in fear, watching all this go down. They killed around 30 Chetniks total and around 10 of them were left to live, now imagine the will power for my uncle and his men to not kill these prisoners of war, when these same men had recently even killed some family members of my uncle's team a few days ago. These are honorable warriors, worth speaking of and remembered as heroes, and not men who get drunk and slaughter a whole village, rape 10 year old girls and cut open the bellies of pregnant Muslim women removing the fetus and replacing it with pig meat (Muslims do not eat pigmeat, so therein lies the insult)
And I'm a reasonable man, though my heart filled with hatred I still see clearly. So when I go back to my hometown in Bosnia which is now apparently under the boundaries of some silly ass thing called the Serb Republic, it does not bother me when I see the Serbian flag all around my city, because we all got along before the war, shared the same food, sat at the same tables, even married one another, but what I cannot stand is seeing the Chetnik flags and symbols, the four S's (C in cyrillic) because to me those represent the killers of our women and children. I do not hate the Serb people as a whole, just the extremists. And they hoped to accomplish a "Greater Serbia" and have all the land for themselves, and it's something I laugh at now because all the Muslims they drove out have gone to other countries and got rich, while the Serbs that stayed behind, moved into our homes and took our belongings ain't got sh*t in the end. And it's evident when I go back to my city every summer and any other city in the Serb Repulic. Cuz I roll around lookin filthy rich compared to the rest of them, I'm getting begged for money, and store owners are sucking up to me trying to sell me whatever they can, and I whip out my Muslim necklace with a Crescent and Star symbol, wear Bosnian Jerseys all around town, and ain't nobody sayin sh*t to me. And I honestly feel bad for their kids, cuz they have to suffer their elders mistakes. In a house next to mine lives a Chetnik, and though I would personally kill him with my bare hands for all the innocents he has killed, I damn near cry when I hear his daughter crying because she ain't got no food to eat. And it's fukked up that it's always the innocent that end up suffering. It's a lesson mankind will never learn until the end of days.

Anonymous said...

I agree with JTF2Canada and Ikram, Serbs and croates needs a complete elimination from earth. The serbs doesnt deserve to be living alive on earth they need to be punished with a genocide. Every Serb from 1 day old baby to 100 year elderly should be executed if they are serb.

Anonymous said...

Islam is adisease that must be eradicated!

Anonymous said...

МАЖКУ ВАМ ЖЕБЕМ ЦЕТНИЦКУ ГЛУПУ ТРЕБАЛИ СУ ВАС МУДЗАХЕДИНИ СВЕ ЗАКЛАТ!

Pastorius said...

Durka durka durka. Jihad jihad.

Durka jihad. Durka Jihad.