Saturday, March 04, 2006

Hurray for the Danish PM!

This one is pretty old, but just too many things got in my way. However, it doesn't seams like there has been any post about it so here I go.

I have been very disappointed with the Danish PM especially with the personal dissociation to the cartoons. But now it seams like he finally realize that it is at no use to appease the angry muslims. He actually kicks ass and states (freely translated):

"I really think, this is about a major lack of principle...But it reaches from broad circles in the trades and industries to broad circles in culture and media."

"Writters and others, that really are living by the freedom of expression, has failed in this matter. And I believe I know why, it's because they put it into a whole other contex, that has fully blocked for the undistorted view. They don't like Dansk Folkeparti (FYI: far right-winged party), they don't like Jyllands-Posten, and they don't like the government.. And possibly in this order. Because of a almost hate-relationship to these three factors, they can't get themself up and stand by protecting the freedom of expression in this matter. So there has been introduced a double standard"

For those of you who can read Danish please correct me if I have made some wrongly translations.


Hurray! Take that Danish media and industry! Now, with this attitude, I hope he do begin to be much more tough in the discussion about the Imams, about the arab countries demands, about the boycutt of Danish goods. I gain a little more hope for this conflict, through it doesn't seams to be any good times we're going to have in the long run. As things heading now I vision a great civil war in many of the western european countries will happen. I guess we aren't far from getting death penalty gets back in Western Europe. Turkey is also all out of admission in EU so I really hope that the military will get so pissed off that they'll retake the country and teach the people some lessons in western culture and secularism.

Here's a little story of how it's around here where I live. I live in one of the bad parts of Denmark (well, actually I live in a ghetto), where there is a pretty big arab population. Lots of unreported crimes has happened here though it has reduced much since the police actually dared to take some action. Things like firefighters, ambulances and policecars getting thrown stones at when alerted to the areas wasn't any unusual. The police didn't really dare to do much against these groups responsible for the attacks, and the general population here was very annoyed, and still are. But the police finally gain pretty much control, as many off these bad eggs are arrested. But that's just until the next wave come. The groups are very cowardly and usually only attack weak victims like elderly people, drunk people and kids. But I don't think there's many people here who doesn't know or have heard of the more brutal attacks that has happen. These groups of course also do a lot vandalism. But what is worse, is all the shady illegalities that happens. Some years ago I lived just two blocks away from a family that worked together with al-Qaeda fabricating false passports, dealing drugs and of course was on social security (though they had millions). But it's pretty calm here now at least.

Well, let's see one of those muslim rave parties! (Hat-Tip: Viking Observer)

No comments: