Monday, May 01, 2006

Jihadi Beefcake Of The Week

Alright, I've got an announcement to make. This is something I've been dealing with for a long time. It has implications which reach into every nook and cranny of my life and being. I've been trying to push it down, down, down, but I just can't help it, it keeps coming back up like a nightmare.

Sometimes, it's better to just face that which you are afraid of head on. Even if it is shameful, and gruesome in its own way.

As many of you know I am a married man. I love my family. I love my station in life. However, I have come to the realization that I am turning gay. You may say, "You Pastorius? The guy who started the Infidel Babe of the Week? No, it could not be. "

But, alas, I'm afraid it is.

I think I will be able to hold it together for my family. I believe I will still be able to do my husbandly duty, after all, if I close my eyes and do it in certain positions, there isn't that much difference between a man and a woman.

Maybe, I'm just telling myself that.

Anyway, you are probably wondering what brought me to this place, and I must admit, it is actually the counter-Jihad work I do here at the Infidel Bloggers Alliance. You see, I keep doing these stories about these various Imams/Preachers of Hate, and there is just something about them.

You know the saying, "I love a man in a uniform"? Well, I find that I love a man in robes and headress, especially if he looks like ...


...


...


...


...


...


...


... this

19 comments:

Christine said...

Normally, I am definitely pro-gay, but....

If he is what is turning you on, then you need help.


LOL

Pastorius said...

Hey listen, you need to be tolerant.

Pastorius said...

How can something be wrong, when it just feels so right?

AtlasShrugs.com said...

Yeah, he gives me a woody too.

Christine said...

Ok, sorry for being so judgemental.

Pastorius said...

Wow, Atlas, some you haven't been telling us?

Anonymous said...

lol

Pastorius said...

Lol.

That's the sound my little buck here is going to make when I hop on him.

Epaminondas said...

oh abu, it hurts so goooood

Pastorius said...

You see, Joe? That's just your homophobia coming out.

There's nothing wrong with it.

citizen_us said...

Indeed. I have always feared losing my home!

AtlasShrugs.com said...

I used to love a man in a uniform.

Now I dig 'em blind and toothless and void of a soul.

wootgettin' boner-fied

OT what's with the handicap accessible comment icon?
the leftards get to everything

J.M. Seals said...

Pro gay, Hell I am pro sheep after that!

Pastorius said...

F.B Jones,

Are you comparing my little sweety-pie to a sheep? That's not very nice of you. He may smell worse, but that's not anything to hold against him.

Pastorius said...

Atlas,
I have no idea what's up with the handicapped sign. That's one of the stranger developments on blogger.

Pastorius said...

By the way, just to keep my marriage going, I'm thinking about asking my wife to wear a brillo pad on her face when we have sex from now on.

Epaminondas said...

Don't use Brillo, there are after effects, go with scotchbrite

Always On Watch said...

Nothing like starting my day ROLFL!

Always On Watch said...

Oops. ROTFL.