Saturday, May 27, 2006

Islamic Babe Of The Week


Sometimes, the burqa ain't the impediment to fun that we all suppose it to be. One of the unspoken secrets of the Islamic world is that, if the burqa is sufficiently baggy, it is relatively easy for it to contain not just one human being, but two.

Yes, you know what I'm saying. You can can get up underneath there and take care of business, and no one around you will be the wiser.

Heck, you could be getting it on with some Burqa-wearing babe while her husband sits 10 feet away watching Al-Jazeera, and he wouldn't even know what was going on.

Haram, my ass. There's all sorts of shenanigans going on in Dar al-Islam.

8 comments:

Dag said...

This babe reminds me of the time my ex-wife slipped in the shower and got tangled in the curtain.

Anyone have an address for Abigail Esman?

Pastorius said...

Dag,
LOL.

I forget who Abigail Esman is.

Dag said...

She's the beautiful girl in the Netherlands who writes on art history and Islam. [She looks a bit like Pim's Ghost.] (shhh.)

Pastorius said...

Cool.

No, ask Pim for her email address. She stays in touch with Euro-bloggers.

Brooke said...

HAHAHA!

Anonymous said...

Worked in France and Germany and spent lots of time in Holland mainly drinking great Dutch Lager in bars around the Hook Of Holland waiting for ferries home, and I must say i didn't find the Dutch to be anything but the nicest set of people I ever met in Europe. A thoroughly decent bunch.

Her at the top of the page in the saucy Burkha makes me want to rub my knees in anticipation. Although her eyes look more dominatrix than love puppy. Makes you wonder why the Thugs in Chief want to cover there ladies up so much really. I'd be like a pig in mud walking her home knowing that the goodies are mine to taste.

Kiddo said...

Egads, I have no address. Someone I know might.

Pastorius, I love how you keep posting this particular babe over and over...you're cracking me up so bad!

Pastorius said...

I post it because it is a very effective photograph. You must realize that.