Thursday, May 18, 2006

Seattle Post-Intelligencer: 9/11 Was An Inside Job


UPDATED AT BOTTOM

The Seattle Post-Intelligencer (I think the name means they are post-intelligent, just like post-modern means the period after the modern period) published an article claiming that the World Trade Center towers collapsed as the result of carefully placed demolition explosives.

Now, let us be clear, there is no reason for the Post-Intelligencer to publish such a thing unless they believe it has some legitimacy. If they were to publish such a thing without truly believing it, then we can conclude that part of thier agenda is to fill the minds of American citizens with anti-American conspiratorial drivel.

If the Post-Intelligencer wants to fill the minds of average American with such ideas, then the Post-Intelligencer is committing treason in spirit, if not legally.

Here's an excerpt from the Post-Intelligencer article:


In the months after 9/11 all of the surviving New York City Fire Department personnel who were on the scene were interviewed. Those oral histories were recorded and withheld from the public until Aug. 15, 2005. Only after losing in court three times did the city of New York finally release them. All 503 are now posted on The New York Times Web site.Why did the city fight so hard to keep them from the public?

It turns out those oral histories reveal details about what was happening in the World Trade Center buildings that are completely inconsistent with the tale told by the commission. Dozens of firefighters and medics reported hearing, seeing and feeling explosives going off in the buildings that collapsed. Why were there explosives, very powerful explosives by all accounts, going off in the buildings? More disturbing, why was the pattern of those explosives identical in some important ways with the pattern used in a planned implosion (or controlled demolition of a building)?

In spite of Connelly’s faith in what commission members say, the report seems to be an obvious cover-up. The question that we all need to ask is: What is the commission covering up? Was 9/11, in fact, an inside job?



Last week I was in a bookstore in Wisconsin, checking out current events books in between meetings, and some middle-aged guy sidled up to me and carefully began explaining to me the same theory that is proposed here by the Post-Intelligencer. Nearby, there was a younger man sitting and reading a novel. The younger man began looking up and listening to our conversation with interest.

I let the middle-aged guy drone on for a second, so that his theory would be clear. He made the claim that demolition experts across the country had concluded that the towers could not have fallen the way they did, unless explosives had been carefully place throughout the buildings. He said the fire could not have been hot enough.

I would have let this insanity all go if we hadn't had an audience, but the idea that even one person is exposed to such bullshit, and may believe it, is not tolerable to me, so I pointed out to the guy that the architect who designed the building had said that his first reaction upon having seen that a commercial airliner had flown into the trade center was that the jet fuel fire would heat up and melt the metal which was the structure of the building.The architect himself knew exactly what would happen.

Of course, Mr. Conspiracy Man got very angry with me, and a little scene ensued. I was ready to ask him who he thought was behind the whole thing; the Jews? But, alas, I thought better of it. And, I simply ambled over to the Lit section and bought a Milan Kundera book instead.

Meanwhile, doesn't it seem as if our whole fucking world is losing its mind.

What is going on here?


UPDATE: My wife suggest we enlist a team of lawyers to sue the Seattle Post-Intelligencer.

Sounds like a good idea to me. Is there any legal basis for such a lawsuit, or can media outlets simply propagate any myth they damn well please?

12 comments:

Jordan said...

It is just easier to believe what is convinient rather than what is obvious.

I blame all this on the cancellation of the X-Files... oh, and the evil zionists of course :)

Pastorius said...

I blame it all on Epa.

Christine said...

Oh man, the PI? I was born and raised in Seattle and lived in Wisconsin for many years. Thank god it wasn't in the water.

Gee, I hope there is a legal basis for a lawsuit. The media is getting away with too much bullshit.

Pastorius said...

The only foundation for a lawsuit that I can think of is this:

The government of the United States is of the people, by the people and for the people. Therefore, in order to bring a lawsuit we would need to establish that this was an offense to the American people themselves.

However, of course, there are a sizable number of people who don't feel the same way, so I don't think such an argument could stand.

Maybe there is another way.

cube said...

Unbelievable. This is the result of an educational system that doesn't teach critical thinking skills. The liberal, multi-cultural, PC tripe being fed to our children is working.

Anonymous said...

I want to say something and I hope you will not take that wrong.
I've seen many recordings and declarations of people involved. What I can tell is that there is a shadow that realy make me think at a inside work. This dont take some islamists out from the problem, but I am not so sure that there was not a colaboration between islamists and special services. There are many things to talk about, but as a short material to see, try to find the documentary "911 In Plane Site". There is a resume of few interesting materials.

As allways,
anonymous

p.s.
dont ask from me a perfect english, I'm not american or english man.

Stogie said...

Two years ago I spent three months in Seattle on a consulting job and read the Seattle Post Intelligencer on a regular basis. I was amazed at how seriously left wing it was, to the point of major moonbat. So I am not surprised they have descended to the depths they have.

Pastorius said...

It's hard for me to believe they believe this crap. I think they simply want to hurt Americans. To destroy morale.

Pastorius said...

Hi Forrest Shalom,

I never saw whether you responded to my question,

Where in the Bible does it say that the ME will be utterly destroyed and never inhabited again?

Kiddo said...

Funny, Infidel Mojo was working at a company filled with engineers when this happened. Tons of engineers. Not one of them questioned it at all. In fact, they commented on the brilliance of the pilots to crash where they did, that the plan was perfect when it came to the WTC buildings. But something this big was bound to bring on conspiracy theories, and will for years, and no one will know what to believe. Sad, sad, sad. Specifics of buildings will be remembered over the victims or the calls worldwide for jihad against the West.

elmers brother said...

Perhaps the Getty's or the Rothchilds were involved? or Colonel Sanders before he went tits up?

I am craving chicken fortnightly.

chooseDoubt said...

Can anyone post a link to a good debunking of the conspiracy/inside job/controlledd demolition angle? I've recently been sent more conspiracy theory trash from friends on this exact issue and would be grateful of some support in countering it with fact.