Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Mambo Mohammed! The controversy continues....

I really don't know how I missed this one folks. This guy has little cartoons about numerous subjects, all irreverent and goofy, go figure, they're on Post-it notes. But this popped up tonight when I was checking on my little video over at YouTube (It's stil there!!!) and I just had to share. One of the best parts about it though is the comments section and the responses of the cartoonist himself, it is as a whole quite hilarious. Click on the YouTube logo to go to the video's page there and the comments, description, etc. Enjoy!


3 comments:

Pastorius said...

That crude cartoon is centuries beyond anything Islamofascist culture has created thus far.

Kiddo said...

I don't think any of them have been flagged. This guy has something like 30-40 of these on different subjects. One of them is "Moby Prick" with a giant penis attacking a boat, etc. None of those are flagged at all. AND THEY SHOULDN'T BE, DAMMIT!! This one is just funny and another MoToon I hadn't yet seen, plus the comments section really brought out the loonies, which the cartoonist dealt with in such a hilarious manner. I had to give the guy full marks for that. Not to mention for making dozens of silly cartoons out of post-it notes.

Watcher said...

LOL This is hilarious.