Friday, November 10, 2006

Bolton, swimming with cement shoes on, feels Rumsfeld's head beneath him

As an effective administrator of a garrison situation (Iraq) I was no fan of Rummy (conquering a nation and obliterating armed forces is another deal).

I am and always have been a fan of Mr. Bolton.

So if I'm Mr. Bush (or who Mr. Bush advertised himself to be next to the retired fire chief standing amid the ashes and vapor of 3000 New Yorkers), and I read this:

John Bolton's prospects for staying on as U.N. ambassador essentially died Thursday as Democrats and a pivotal Republican said they would continue to oppose his nomination.

My response is, fine then.

Then for the next 2 years the US will have no representation at the UN - none, no one, not even staff, and I will block every cent I can for the UN.

Of course, that's not who Bush is, IS IT?

Let's see who John Murtha, and Nancy and Harry Reid will pick.

Maybe the guy on the left?
brent_dick.jpg
BTW, anyone recognize the fella in the middle?

3 comments:

Pastorius said...

No. Who is it?

Anonymous said...

The title of your blog post is significantly interesting. Good analogy.

Epaminondas said...

the vp