Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Time for celebration

I am angry and have been for some time because of the on march of Islamofascism. I fear for the future of the world and Europe especially. Here in Europe the biggest threat is not even the Islamists but the leftwing appeasing defeatist apologists and at times it sure looks bleak.

But today we have a small victory and a cause for celebration.

In Jyllandsposten, the Danish newspaper that started the Khartoon rage, I this morning read about this (link to article in Danish):

One of the infamous traveling Imams, shaykh Raed Hlayhel, living in Denmark has decided to go back to where he belongs: Tripoli, Lebanon. He was one of the foremost Imams spreading lies about Denmark not only showing the cartoons around in the Middle East but also a number of pictures/drawings much worse produced for the occasion.

He says "Goodbye Denmark"



I say "Good Riddance" (actually I am joyfully shouting out of the window)

Even better, he states: "I am not coming back". That makes me so sad - not.


According to the shaykh (another title not to revere) he is leaving because the Danish courts have decided that publishing the cartoons was perfectly ok.

Of course the minor detail that his 9 year old son is seriously sick and will not be able to receive treatment in Lebanon, does not move him at all. Inhumanity must be one of the foremost things you learn in the Faculty of Sharia of Medina. I do feel sad for his innocent son. He is another child victim of Islam. I would like to point out that the only reason the Imam has been allowed to stay in Denmark is because of his son's decease.

Incredibly, I read that having studied in Medina makes the Imam one of the best educated in Denmark. The journalist must be confused. An education from the Faculty of Sharia of Medina is no such thing.

8 comments:

kepiblanc said...

Hip hip Hooray !!!

Epaminondas said...

Good effing riddance.

So that makes several who are back in Lebanon.

Why?

Don't worry about his son, by furthering daddy's ability to spew hate and racism, he will be shahid, no?

"Incredibly, I read that having studied in Medina makes the Imam one of the best educated in Denmark." Is that the good news or the bad news? Or perhaps he is one who believes that only one book is needed

Yorkshireminer said...

Reading one book a thousand time makes you obsesive, reading a thousand books once gets you an education

Yorkshireminer said...

I forgot to say, burn your Danish Pasport, if you have one when you get to Lebanon, you are a disgrace to humanity.

von Schlichtningen said...

Epaminondas, good question. Why?

Is his identity burned - just like a cold war embassy spy?

Or is he back to regroup with the others? Maybe to train/advise on further subversive activities in the west? After all he can now call himself an expert of a sort.

I hope he is leaving because he does not like the hostility.

Hopefully he will find life difficult in Lebanon - him and his one book education.

Anonymous said...

You can talk about his innocent son all you want, but don't forget that he's got the potential to become another suicide bomber.

Watcher said...

My condol... I mean congratulations to the Danes. ;-)

Kiddo said...

That's it, start a mass movement to leave Europe on principle! I wish I could be hopeful that this will catch on, but I just can't. Dammit. But at least one down.....