Tuesday, May 06, 2008

1001 Caricatures of Mohammad

I just got the following invitation from "John Smith," a Norwegian university student, and I wrote back to tell him I had a whole group of friends on the Infidel Blogger's Alliance that might be very interested in this, and asked him if I could publish his letter to me. He agreed, so here it is:

I am a Norwegian University College student, and I'm more or less done with writing the manuscript for my book; "1001 Caricatures of Mohammad" as a defense, for the right to ask the critical questions and make caricatures. As you understand from the book's title, I need contributions in the form of 1001 caricature drawings of Mohammad. It would be helpful for me and the book project if you could write an article about this in your site.

Yours sincerely

Alias John Smith


Contribution request

1001 caricatures of Mohammad

What should the answer of the freedom-loving peoples of the West be against the fascist forces in Islam who threatens with violence to stop critical opinions and caricatures of Islam?

If you are one of many who share my beliefs that we have to fight this totalitarian ideology, you now have the possibility to participate.

I am writing a book called "1001 Caricatures of Mohammad" as a defense, for the right to ask the critical questions and make caricatures. As you understand from the book's title, I need contributions in the form of 1001 caricature drawings of Mohammad.

I am writing this book under a fictional name because of the dangers combined with expressing critical views of Islam. Any contribution will be protected in the same manner as myself.

Make history; defend the freedom to many take for granted. With a pen you can stand up and fight for the right to be free in the battle of liberty for all the peoples of the world. Send your contribution to:


1001.muhammed@gmail.com

Yours sincerely

Alias John Smith



Parameters for the caricatures

JPEG, GIF and tiff form:

size:

• black/white 1200 piksler/dpi
• Gray 300 piksler/dpi
• color 300 piksler/dpi


I like his fighting spirit, and I think he has a worthy project. Let's support him with material. I sent him this one because I loved it: http://ibloga.blogspot.com/2007/09/reward-money.html. If you post anything he might use, send a link to him at 1001.muhammed@gmail.com.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just made a ass print on the office copier. Now I know what to call it and where to send it. My work is done for the day:)

Pastorius said...

Yep, there's nothing more for you to do.

Pastorius said...

I regret that I have but one assprint to give for my country.