Sunday, January 25, 2009

Infidel Babe of the Week



Wow, this may be the hottest IBA Babe of the Week ever. Just watch the video:


FOX news analyst Kimberly Guilfoyle was on Hannity last night with Hugh Hewitt and mocked the "Teflon President" Barack Obama .
This was just terrific:





It is amazing to think that Kimberly is the ex-wife of loony San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsom. It's nice to see he didn't ruin her.


Now, that's funny. 

By the way, doesn't that prove that gay people are truly gay. I mean, who would go gay by choice if they had this babe?

10 comments:

midnight rider said...

Yes yes yes a thousand times yes but please, man, with God's pity a better picture. . .

christian soldier said...

She is one of two regular FOX women that I never roll my eyes when she gives her overview on issues...I like her...and I'm tough on women....I am one - so - I can be...
C-CS

Pastorius said...

MR,
If you can find a better picture, we'll put it up.

Pastorius said...

CS,
Yeah, that's why she is the best we've ever had. She is both HOT and smart.

Karmasura said...

Wow that was some blasting from a woman.

I wish India had some of these brains to blast away at the warmongers around us.

midnight rider said...

Pasto -- I tried. I failed.

Anonymous said...

midnight rider said...

Pasto -- I tried. I failed.

Do not be dis-hearten, I have some real pix of wild slutty muslimahs

Warren said...

You guys are like, totally pathetic!

Ain't you ever did an image search? It took me all of 5 minutes to locate, resize and optimize 4 pictures of her suitable for the sidebar!

:^)

The winner is up now.

Pastorius said...

It's hard, er, I mean difficult, to do an image search while typing with one hand.

Karmasura said...

Pastorius, I'm in Miami right now!! Just love India too much to get it out of my profile ;) and head.