Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Obama on Brown:'We didn't explain ourselves properly', 'The people are angry over the last 8 years'

Barack Obama today......

The president said he made a mistake in assuming that if he focused on policy decisions, the American people would understand the reasoning behind them. "That I do think is a mistake of mine," Obama said. "I think the assumption was if I just focus on policy, if I just focus on this provision or that law or if we're making a good rational decision here, then people will get it."

Is he saying that the people voted the other way because WE DON"T UNDERSTAND WHAT HE IS TRYING TO DO BECAUSE HE DID NOT EXPLAIN HIMSELF ENOUGH?


If so, I will tell him what I tell I tell my arab acquaintances .. the problem is NOT that we understand too little, but too well.


And then this gem...

"People are angry and they are frustrated. Not just because of what's happened in the last year or two years, but what's happened over the last eight years."
'If I explained what I'm trying to do better, and Bush hadn't screwed up my life, 'Marcia' COakley would be senator, and my approvals would be 70%+'


Arrogant

Immature

Naive

And worst of all, UNABLE TO RECOGNIZE REALITY.


Is there anyone out there who thinks this is not what Achmadinejad, Putin, Chavez, Sarkozy, Hu Jintao and all the rest realize?

AND THE TALIBAN?

AND AL QAEDA?

AND PAKISTAN?


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

4 comments:

Matt said...

Hopefully the voters are still mad at Bush in November 2010 so that the liberals can lose some power in congress.

Always On Watch said...

BHO's twisted logic, to say the least.

Pastorius said...

May Obama continue to be Obama.

It is a road to clarity for our country.

For the first time in my lifetime, we are having a realistic national conversation on the of what America is about.

We would not be having this conversation were Obama not so extreme.

GM Roper said...

"My problem is 8 years of Booooosh!"

So much for the so-called reality based community.