Thursday, February 11, 2010

VEEP Biden joins with intelligence chiefs, predicts ATTACKS in the coming months

holder_obama_clinton.jpgOn Larry King where 50 people saw him:

BIDEN: Well, look, let me put it this way. The idea of there being a massive attack in the United States like 9/11 is unlikely, in my view. But if you see what's happening, particularly with al Qaeda and the Arabian Peninsula, they have decided to move in the direction of much more small bore but devastatingly frightening attacks.

KING: Detroit?

BIDEN: Detroit. But I think what you're seeing morphing here -- and it's a concern to us -- is you'll see the -- the concern relates to somebody like a shoe bomber or the underpants bomber, the Christmas attack or someone just strapping a backpack on them with weapons that are indigenous and blowing up, you know, walking into (INAUDIBLE)...

KING: So that's going to happen?

BIDEN: Well, I -- I think there are going to be an attempts. I hope we've been -- I've been really impressed. As I said, I've been here for eight presidents. I used to be in the Intelligence Committee. I was chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee. It's something I spent my professional life doing. I've been really impressed with the success we've had, building on the last administration, in dealing with these.

Anyone think he pulled backpack out of thin air?
Bin Laden calls for attacks on America's economy.

Headed for the mall? Hospital? Concert? NBA game?

Don't worry, as we catch each one, we can negotiate information from their lawyers for suspended sentences.

Catch the headline though from CNN below. YEah I know people of a certain political persuasion will say FEARMONGERING.

Rashomon?


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

quote: ". . .with weapons that are indigenous and blowing up. . ."

indigenous? I know, we're talking about Biden 'talkin', but indigenous?

what, laced with khat?

Anonymous said...

Biden also said Iraq was one of the great accomplishments of the 'obama' administration

via gatewaypundit

e of usa said...

At least they are preparing us for the inevitable and further confirming their incompetence.