Friday, June 14, 2013

3 Year Old Boy Comments on Burqa-Clad Bitch: "Mommy, Mommy, What's That? A Ghost?"


Out of the mouths of babes.

Women who wear Portable Concentration Camps in public are backed up by Jihadists maniacs at home.

They are dangerous.

Every time you see a Burqa-clad bitch, you can be sure that the Jihad is encroaching and Sharia law is not far behind.

From Jawa Report:
Wrestling free from my grip, he tore over to her, arms outstretched, fingers pointing and yelling at the top of his voice: "Mummy! Mummy! What's that? What's THAT?"  
I smiled apologetically in the direction of the woman's face (her eyes not being visible behind the fine mesh of her veil) and tried to drag the kid away. 
Of course this only made him more determined. To my utter mortification, he started tugging on her burqa — even trying to crawl underneath it while giggling: "It's a ghost! I want to play too, mummy. Help me get under the sheet!"
Jawa has a little challenge for you concerning the Burqa-clad Jihadist bitch. 

2 comments:

Nicoenarg said...

I smiled apologetically in the direction of the woman's face

DAFUQ lady? Stop being polite and entertain your kid by pointing at the ghost...or demon and laughing!

But don't let him crawl under there...that's just weird.

Anonymous said...

May I suggest posting a thread about a more valuable fabric representation for. . .Flag Day?