Sunday, June 08, 2014

Confessions of an Ayahuasca Skeptic

I still live n the Peruvian Amazon, for the past two months far into the jungle without any modern amenities. I live a life unlike that of almost anyone else you will ever meet. And so it is that I write books unlike those most others write. This latest is about ayahuasca, a jungle drug very popular with people these days. I took it. I wrote a book about it. It's a long way from jihad and Obama, but there are things of interest we can gain from knowing, and ayahuasca and its subculture belong. Check it out at the link.

http://www.amazon.com/Confessions-Ayahuasca-Skeptic-Finding-Enlightenment/dp/0987761528

And let me know how this treats you. I will be a long time responding because I live in a mansion two hours from the nearest road. But I do come to town once every few months. I look forward to getting your feedback.

dagald-dot-walker-at-gmail-dot-com
 

No comments: