Friday, June 20, 2014

"UN" Trucks In Alabama - WTF?



Anonymous comments:
The vehicles appear to come equipped with M231 firing port weapon ports. The question that you really need to ask is, are they being produced here and then shipped overseas, or have they been built somewhere else and are now being delivered here for use by international UN troops on American soil?   
I don't recognize a weapon's port on these vehicles, but I'm not very swift at that stuff.

Anyone else got any comments?

AND THEN THERE'S THIS, from Will at THE OTHER NEWS:
These Tanks were seen being Transported in GA. this week along with UN Trucks.It's going on in 5 other States also.


To my untrained eye, those look like regular old, U.S. military tanks.

Am I wrong?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Saw something of the kind this morning on twitter but they were mentioning and showing tanks as well in UN colors.

Anonymous said...

I’ve seen the same vehicles , tan and green paint themes , going both directions on I-20 ,in Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama . The gun truants covered with a black tarp .



17 posted on Friday, June 20, 2014 9:22:16 AM by piroque

Unknown said...

Found it back, Pasto:

https://twitter.com/constancevaugh1/status/479842360633729024

Always On Watch said...

What the hell is going on???

Anonymous said...

This particular pic is just regular tanks, they move them around all the time; I have seen them for years on the track behind were I work. The white UN vehicle are another mater maybe, but again they may just be being delivered from some US manufacturer (that's a good a good thing (I hope))