Whenever Any Form of Government Becomes Destructive To These Ends,
It Is The Right of the People to Alter Or To Abolish It,
And To Institute New Government


Sunday, March 13, 2016

Men Like Trump Because He's Not a Metro

Great comment from the Last English Prince:
I do not support violence. But I do think Trump is reminding us that it is o.k. to push back against detractors and call them to account for their lies. 
My husband made a point tonight. He stated that men like Trump because he is not a metro sexual. I grew up with four brothers. There was a lot of bravado and bluster they were always threatening to bash each others brains out. 
But they never did it. Just part of being a guy. 
I would be happy to have a guy in the White House again. Metro Barry has been a disaster.
Bookmark and Share
posted by Pastorius at permanent link#


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home