Saturday, March 19, 2016

The Other Day a Group of Republican Operatives Met To Strategize on How To Stop Trump - Here's Their Solution

THEY WANT TO MURDER YOUR SOVERIGNTY

Republican Operatives meet to stop Trump.

The next day, here's the big idea being floated by Mitt Romney:

VOTE FOR CRUZ OR KASICH, WHATEVER IT TAKES TO DENY TRUMP A CLEAR PATH TO THE NOMINATION. 
This week, in the Utah nominating caucus, I will vote for Senator Ted Cruz. Today, there is a contest between Trumpism and Republicanism. 
Through the calculated statements of its leader, Trumpism has become associated with racism, misogyny, bigotry, xenophobia, vulgarity and, most recently, threats and violence. 
I am repulsed by each and every one of these. 
(Oh, bully for you, MIttens. How brave of you to come out against racism.)
The only path that remains to nominate a Republican rather than Mr. Trump is to have an open convention. 
At this stage, the only way we can reach an open convention is for Senator Cruz to be successful in as many of the remaining nominating elections as possible. 
I like Governor John Kasich. I have campaigned with him. He has a solid record as governor. I would have voted for him in Ohio. 
But a vote for Governor Kasich in future contests makes it extremely likely that Trumpism would prevail. 
I will vote for Senator Cruz and I encourage others to do so as well, so that we can have an open convention and nominate a Republican.
1) These scum want to thwart the will of their own Constituency - WE THE PEOPLE.

2) Mitt makes it clear here, THE REPUBLICANS DO NOT SUPPORT CRUZ, EXCEPT TO THUMP TRUMP. 

3) The main issue is America's control over its borders - who comes in and out of the country; that's why they call him a racist and xenophobe.

 GOD DAMN THESE FUCKS TO HELL!

16 comments:

Kid said...

Trump's an ass, but the more they pound on him, the more I want to vote for him.

Pastorius said...

I don't like Trump either.

But I hate the GOP more. So, yeah, I'd vote for Trump in the hopes it will destroy the GOP.

Kid said...

There it is. And dang but it's a two step process also. Morph the repubs into Conservatives (or a new party) and get the kids on board - Unlikely in the shorter term.

Pastorius said...

Sure. Here's the thnig: Destroying the Republican Party is a revolutionary act. And as far as young people are concerned, Revolutions are cool.

christian soldier said...

been saying for years -"There is no difference between the two parties."
I was once a staunch R volunteer- no more-
C-CS

Always On Watch said...

Think about this, how I interpret what I'm observing in all this maneuvering...

If the GOP establishmentarians win this round, we will never see a people's choice candidate -- be that candidate a populist or a Constitutionalist -- as the GOP nominee ever again.

EVER!

It will be RINO candidates, bought and paid for, all the way down the line.

Always On Watch said...

CS,
The GOP abandoned conservative principles ever since Reagan left office.

Always On Watch said...

A vote for Trump is a middle-finger vote directed against the GOP establishment.

Anonymous said...

Romney and company are desperate to preserve the Republican Party as a high end gravy train the for party elite without a care in the world for the constituency that pulls their levers. The hubris is incomprehensible.

The irritating thing is that they willingly broadcast the left wing / media talking points aimed at discrediting Trump with exaggeration and untruths to accomplish their ends. The GOPe obviously prefers Hillary to Trump and will campaign and vote accordingly. It could not be more clear.

So in November either Hillary wins or Trump wins but either way the GOPe dies. I don't see how they survive. And that's a good thing if the rest of us can avoid being dragged down with them. So really it has to be: elect Trump and take our chances with him OR elect Hillary and experience a four year near-death experience. At best.

Always On Watch said...

In October, for 2.5 hours face-to-face, I tried to tell a GOP big wig -- dear friend of Karl Rove -- that the GOP was going to end up on the rubbish heap if the Party didn't quit trying to back RINO's. I told him, "Trump is going to steal the party right out from under you."

The man with whom I met was polite, but I saw him smirk at what he perceived as my stupidity. "There will always be a GOP," he said.

When I said, "If you keep thinking that way, the GOP will lose in November."

His response? "There's always 2020."

After that began my first bout with colitis as I came to understand that the political party which I had long supported was actually THE ENEMY.

Almost every election-related political development since that moment of my epiphany has served to support my ugly realization.

Anonymous said...

AOW, the political elite is just one class, and it serves only one interest: its own. And this is not anything new. The difference is they cannot hide the deceit any more, but it has been taking place for decades. Those behind the NWO are nothing but one elite convinced that through their unbelievable wealth and power, they will be able to destroy the unique society created after the American Revolution, and that extended through the civilized world. But when populism began to threaten their power, they started to build a new utopia, which was actually nothing new.

You may already be familiar with this statement by David Rockefeller in 1991, but it is an eye opener when confronted with MSM slanted reporting. They are following a well established MO.

http://www.rense.com/general17/quote.htm

The Last English Prince said...

I have liked the Trumpster from day one. I understood the belligerence and bravado at the beginning. He had to do that to scramble to the top.

I think he generally likes people and most likely believes that America is meant to be a place of blessing.

Always on Watch and I have a bet going for a meal at Sea Pearl. If Trump becomes POTUS I will be flying to D.C. to collect my plate of food.

AOW is gonna go down! smile

Kid said...

AOW, The GOP is the enemy, They've proven it in spades since 2012. And you;re right. they lost elections to public enemy # 1 and are about to do the same to an ugly (inside more than out) beast with the voice of Satan's butthole, and they think this is somehow acceptable? If they scre3w this up again, we must figure out how to screw them 27 ways from Sunday so that no one ever sends them even a penny as a joke or votes for them. Delusional doesn't even come close.

Always On Watch said...

Prince,
I still do believe that none of the GOP candidates can defeat the Clinton Machine. **sigh**

That said, I'm beginning to believe that if any of the GOP candidates can defeat the Clinton Machine, that candidate is Donald Trump.

Now, will the GOP big boys allow Trump to be the candidate? I have my doubts.

Always On Watch said...

Kid,
ugly (inside more than out) beast with the voice of Satan's butthole

LOL!

And accurate, too.

Always On Watch said...

Anonymous,
Yes, I know about David Rockefeller and "the plan."

Both political parties are embroiled in this.