Saturday, March 05, 2016

This Weekend Litmus Test for Trump

Trump was bashed pretty good this week

From Rubio to Cruz creating that Cuban sandwich at the debate to the GOPe rolling out the big guns of the two time loser Mitt Romney.

This weekend will be a litmus test to see if these attacks have been successful in derailing Trump's campaign.  We have four primaries coming up this weekend - Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana and Maine. They are closed primaries.

Only Republicans can vote.

Three of those are caucuses. If Trump can win those States or at least the majority of them - especially the caucuses, it will definitely show that the attacks on him did not stick.

We will see.

4 comments:

Epaminondas said...

We're going to a caucus. If they permit pix, I will take some.

I'll probably open up my big fat Jewish mouth.

If I don't post tmw, I'm in jail

Pastorius said...

I wonder what Jail in Maine is like.

Anonymous said...

It sounds cold but very clean ...

WC said...

Looks like Trump has been hurt. Hasn't won a state yet.