'cookieChoices = {};'


Whenever Any Form of Government Becomes Destructive To These Ends,
It Is The Right of the People to Alter Or To Abolish It,
And To Institute New Government

click.jpg

Wednesday, August 03, 2016

Y'know, I was going to behave myself, keep my cyber trap shut,  try really hard not to take the easy bait, the low hanging fruit, as they say, after witnessing a brief but kinda comical discussion between two of IBA's esteemed bloggers.

BUT I JUST CAN'T DO IT!!! I TRIED! I'M WEAK!! I CAN'T HELP MYSELF!!!

So what the hell

this short dejatune

tis for Tammy


American Woman

Devil's Train


Lenny Kravitz
 

And of course
The Guess Who
 

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by midnight rider at permanent link#

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home