'cookieChoices = {};'


The public has recognized that Corporate, Chamber of Commerce Republicans,
and Wall Street Democrats
are the same party, and serve the same constituency,
and it’s NOT THEM.

click.jpg

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Hacker Kim Dot Com Says He Has Evidence Seth Rich Was Wikileaks Source, Volunteers to Testify Before Congress

AND THEN THERE'S THIS:

Potential motive for Kim.com's offer?

https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/582068295366410240

I never lived there
I never traveled there
I had no company there

But all I worked for now belongs to the US

How the US Govt legally stole millions F...
About a month ago we covered th basics of the lawsuit which the US govt was seeking to keep pretty much all of Kim Dotcom's assets, despite the fact that Dotcom himself hasn't been tried -- and, in fact, it hasn't even been determined if he can be extradited to the United States (a country he's never visited). This week, that case took another step, with the judge, Liam O'Grady, who had already ruled that Kim Dotcom could be considered a "fugitive," more or less finalizing the theft of Dotcom's assets by declaring a default judgment in favor of the US. This isn't the end of the process (not by a longshot), but it highlights just how the US government can use some ridiculous procedures to steal millions in assets from someone who hasn't been shown to be guilty of anything. 
As we discussed last time, the story of the raid on Kim Dotcom's rented home in New Zealand, the seizure of all of his cars, money, bank accounts, computers, servers, etc. is well known. That was part of a case for which Kim Dotcom was indicted (under what appears to be questionable legal reasoning -- but that's a separate issue). As has been widely reported, that case is still on hold while Dotcom fights extradition from New Zealand. The extradition fight will finally go to a New Zealand court later this summer. Once that's done, if Dotcom loses, he'll be sent to the US, where he'll face a criminal trial based on the indictment. 
This whole process is known as an "in rem" proceeding -- meaning a lawsuit "against a thing" rather than against a person.
Yes, it's technically an entirely separate lawsuit, that was only filed last summer (two and a half years after the government seized all of his stuff and shut down his company), entitled United States Of America v. All Assets Listed In Attachment A, And All Interest, Benefits, And Assets Traceable Thereto. And, as we noted last time, Attachment A is basically all of Kim Dotcom's stuff. 

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20150326/18041530458/how-us-government-legally-stole-millions-kim-dotcom.shtml

-------
Kim Dotcom‏Verified account @KimDotcom 3h3 hours ago

Read about corruption in my case.
You'll understand why I'm fighting this political case with political measures. https://t.co/3X6XEAK9pi
Bookmark and Share
posted by Pastorius at permanent link#

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Potential for Kim.com's motive?

https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/582068295366410240

I never lived there
I never traveled there
I had no company there

But all I worked for now belongs to the US

How the US Govt legally stole millions F...
About a month ago we covered th basics of the lawsuit which the US govt was seeking to keep pretty much all of Kim Dotcom's assets, despite the fact that Dotcom himself hasn't been tried -- and, in fact, it hasn't even been determined if he can be extradited to the United States (a country he's never visited). This week, that case took another step, with the judge, Liam O'Grady, who had already ruled that Kim Dotcom could be considered a "fugitive," more or less finalizing the theft of Dotcom's assets by declaring a default judgment in favor of the US. This isn't the end of the process (not by a longshot), but it highlights just how the US government can use some ridiculous procedures to steal millions in assets from someone who hasn't been shown to be guilty of anything.
As we discussed last time, the story of the raid on Kim Dotcom's rented home in New Zealand, the seizure of all of his cars, money, bank accounts, computers, servers, etc. is well known. That was part of a case for which Kim Dotcom was indicted (under what appears to be questionable legal reasoning -- but that's a separate issue). As has been widely reported, that case is still on hold while Dotcom fights extradition from New Zealand. The extradition fight will finally go to a New Zealand court later this summer. Once that's done, if Dotcom loses, he'll be sent to the US, where he'll face a criminal trial based on the indictment.
This whole process is known as an "in rem" proceeding -- meaning a lawsuit "against a thing" rather than against a person.
Yes, it's technically an entirely separate lawsuit, that was only filed last summer (two and a half years after the government seized all of his stuff and shut down his company), entitled United States Of America v. All Assets Listed In Attachment A, And All Interest, Benefits, And Assets Traceable Thereto. And, as we noted last time, Attachment A is basically all of Kim Dotcom's stuff.

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20150326/18041530458/how-us-government-legally-stole-millions-kim-dotcom.shtml

Saturday, May 20, 2017 3:35:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim Dotcom‏Verified account @KimDotcom 3h3 hours ago

Read about corruption in my case.
You'll understand why I'm fighting this political case with political measures. https://t.co/3X6XEAK9pi

Saturday, May 20, 2017 3:59:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scott Taylor ABC7 got a hold of the Seth Rich family's cease and desist order to Rod Wheeler. https://twitter.com/ScottTaylorTV/status/865692232732553217

Saturday, May 20, 2017 4:39:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Older Posts Newer Posts