Thursday, May 11, 2017

Is FOX NEWS changing already?

Aside from the communications we have here with each other and media, is anyone hearing the title of Fox Right now?

Growing Concern About Timing of FBI Dir's Firing

My personal experience is that people have other concerns and are totally disgusted and fed up with Washington, and the media. They will either produce or not.

NO ONE, even in email groups are sending this crap around.

I have detected from time to a subtle shift in emphasis to anti Trump in the news writing, if not the anchors at Fox, but that will come if I am correct.

We all know the arguments, and the tin foil stuff around this entire Comey fiasco (which began last July). We all know the media's utter hostility, and I think they feel that hostility towards Trump as a substitute for the REAL hatred.

US.

They can't convince 45-50% of us, and therefore they must vilify us.

Remember that.

So when you see the whitespace subject headline on Fox, REMEMBER.

6 comments:

midnight rider said...

Wait...what...I thought we were talking about redheads...

Pastorius said...

Heh.

You're right, Epa. These people hate us.

I really think we are in a cviil war. I will not be satisfied until these people are beaten into submission.

midnight rider said...

I still watch Fox for news because it is the only channel where my default position is NOT to sit poised with a brick or shotgun (some days I'm just more irritable than others).

Their evening lineup anchors/hosts are unabashedly pro-Trump -- Eric Boling, Tucker Carlson, Jesse Watters center seat on The Five and Sean Hannity. Others in the camp include Jeanine Pirro Newt Gingrich Paul Gigot (sorta)Kimberly Guilfoyle Brian Kilmeade Andrew Napolitano Aw Shucks Huck Laura Ingraham Geraldo Stuart Varney. Even Krauthamer has softened his criticism a bit, divorcing Trump the Persona from Trump The President. Still Kid is right they do have folks like Harf and Beckel among others.

As for the news anchors it can be hard to tell, are they trying to be objective and over compensating or do they truly not like the guy.

For the talk shows, especially Carlson, I think they like the confrontation with the Harf types.

I mean they have to now seriously compete with Maddow for god sake.

Always On Watch said...

Kid,
Once Marie Harf popped up on FNC, I started looking around for another channel to watch. Or, better yet, I read a good book.

Always On Watch said...

FWIW: I watch Lou Dobbs on Fox Business Channel, then Tucker Carlson on FNC. The Five on FNC is marginally interesting.

Always On Watch said...

MR,
I do enjoy Tucker Carlson tearing his guests a new one.