Saturday, July 01, 2017

Mika's Hot For The Donald

I'll be honest. As a guy who has spent a lot of years of my life in college, as a guy who has sat around reading Shakespeare, Wordsworth, Nietzsche, and Sartre, as a guy who has subscribed to magazines like The Atlantic, and the New Yorker, as a guy who was a singer in a 80's band which was known for playing ethereal Rock n' Roll, I look at Donald Trump and think to myself, "Why would a woman EVER be interested in that guy?"

And yet, it can't be denied, the guy gets some of the hottest chicks on the planet.

And, it's not just the money (though I am sure that certainly doesn't hurt). Lots of guys have a lot of money, but very few can pull down a Melania.


She truly is one of the hottest women on the planet.  And she is a kind and poised human being as well.

And look at Mika here.


Jesus!

And, look at Nancy Pelosi here. Nancy Pelosi HATES Donald Trump. We all know that. And yet, when she's in his presence, she's GIGGLING LIKE A SCHOOL GIRL.


2 comments:

thelastenglishprince said...

Trump is a Texan. Texas men don't do the little pansy side hug thing for women. They go for the full embrace, lots of times a hand between the shoulder blades and one in the small of the back. It can be a protective gesture, unless of course, that lower hand decides to travel!

We are quite natural about our hugging in Texas. We just let it happen! Yeah. He hugs like a Texas man. And he is not afraid to be a man around women. I like that!

Regardless, what can I say, but nice packaging all around?

Always On Watch said...

Pasto,
As a woman, I can tell you one thing about Donald Trump: he has a smile that lights up the world. When I see him smile like that, I smile, too.

Combine that smile with his strong-man attitude, and you have a man that is attractive to a lot of us women.

And, look at Nancy Pelosi here. Nancy Pelosi HATES Donald Trump. We all know that. And yet, when she's in his presence, she's GIGGLING LIKE A SCHOOL GIRL.

She's being charmed by his charisma, which, I suspect, is very strong in person.