Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Woman Takes Testosterone for a Couple Weeks, Wants To Fuck Every Dude She Sees


Uh, yeah, exactly!
I lived like a man for a couple of weeks. It helped me understand my husband. Taking a dose of testosterone gave me a new sense of empathy. 
I wanted to do them all. Men – young and old, thin and heavy, coiffed and shaggy – walked past my gate in Hartsfield-Jackson as I waited for my connection to visit my sister in Connecticut. Not all rated attractive, but I found the idea of sex with each captivating. 
The young man with the tight shoulders, the bookish guy with Clark Kent glasses, the soldier in fatigues? Yes, yes and yes. The sweatshirt-clad-torn-jeans man was not my type, but I ogled him anyway. 
I had been taking estrogen replacement therapy for four years prescribed after my hysterectomy at 36. But two weeks ago, my doctor added a special cream to boost my testosterone. 
She warned me of “odd symptoms,” but she didn’t mention this constant sexual distraction. Or the irrational anger. 
The day before, I dropped a fork in the kitchen and kicked it. It clattered into the base of the cabinet, but that wasn’t enough. I picked it up and threw it into the sink with a force intended to harm. When the mailman carelessly slammed a box onto the front steps, I resisted the urge to slap him silly.
GO READ THE WHOLE THING.

2 comments:

Kid said...

I suggest women are never prescribed too much T

Pastorius said...

Women are already dangerous enough as it is.