Friday, September 15, 2017

Did You Know The Manchester Arena Bomber Had a Hitler Moustache?

I didn't until just now.

I do not recall seeing images of the Manchester Arena Bomber.

Do you?



UPDATE:

There is a good reason why I don't remember this guy had a Hitler moustache. It's because I REFUSED TO PAY ATTENTION TO HIM.

Check it out:
Oh, By The Way ... 
I'm not going to do a post on the Scuzlim who went suicide Jihad on a bunch of little girls at an Ariana Grande concert. 
He's a piece of shit and I hope Allah/Satan fucks him in the ass for the rest of eternity. 
Suffice it to say, he is just like every other fucking Scuzlim suicide bomber. He hates you because you are not Muslim. 
That's it. There's nothing more to be said. 
There are stories about what other people - his neighbors in particular - thought about him. 
I don't give a fuck. 
Fuck him.
Well, there you have it.

My anger at the piece of shit caused my ignorance.

That sums up my personality pretty well.  

No comments: