Friday, October 12, 2018

Serial Killer

Lana Del Rey


Wish I may, wish I might
Find my one true love tonight
Do you think that he could be you?
If I pray really tight
Get into a fake bar fight
While I'm walking down the avenue

If I lay really quiet
I know that what I do isn't right
I can't stop what I love to do
So I murder love in the night
Watching them fall one by one, they fight
Did you think you'll love me too?

Baby, I'm a sociopath
Sweet serial killer
On the warpath
'Cause I love you just a little too much
I love you just a little too much (much, much)

You can see me drinking Cherry Cola
Sweet serial killer I left a love note
Said, you know I love the thrill of the rush
You know I love the thrill of the rush
(You send me right to heaven)
Sweet serial killer (I guess I'll see him over)

No comments: